Real Madrid vs Juventus | UCL Semi Finals, 2nd Leg| 13.05.15| 20.45 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by raul_elmatador, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think ---Z--- doesn't care as long as The Sexy Man is playing. :D

Romanero, SidCR7, saadomar and 5 others repped this.
  2. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    The key in this game will be our defense . If we are as solid as we were when we played against Atletico, no mistakes, we should be able to advance to the final. We have a lot more ammunition than Juve in attack to outscore them by a few goals.

ABB94, yoanaidarov, S1na and 2 others repped this.
  3. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I strained my neck lifting weights and the doctor is giving me 2 days off. Coincidence? I think not :D

Although I hate the pain I got right now, hopefully it's not in vein and we win

4. HankyPanky

HankyPanky Red Card

Aug 28, 2014
    God...I hope not. That kind of plan always backfire.

They don't play well when they are patient. They are better when they are desperate like 2nd half against Valencia.

madridismo repped this.
  5. HankyPanky

HankyPanky Red Card

Aug 28, 2014
    Why do you guys think Pogba is coming here when his agent said.....RM treats players like a face-cloth and throws them away when they're done.

He would have to fire his agent before I feel good about the signing.

6. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    The question should actually be why would't we be interested when all of the top teams in Europe are after him. What excludes us from this list when have always gone for or at least show interest in the new stars in Football.

7. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    HALA MADRID Y NADA MAS

8. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    We got this. Sheer pride will get us through. I'm expecting a big game from the worst performers in the first leg...Ramos and Marcelo especially...they'll be dying to make amends. The Bernabeu is going to be ridiculous!

Juve isn't getting out this with smiles on their faces.

S1na repped this.
  9. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I told my pimp that I got the herps, so I can get the day off tomorrow. I can't wait for this game!

10. RealFranco22

RealFranco22 Red Card

Oct 26, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I think we'll win this game 3-1 or 4-1... This is my feeling and I sure damn hope we go to the Final and defend our CROWN against those Cules and put them back in their place!

My biggest worry going into this game is our goalie. Iker needs to have one of his AMAZING Games so we don't concede. Our defense needs to be solid of course but Casillas has been way too much of a liability recently and we can only pray and hope for an amazing performance from him.

Score two goals as quickly as possible and try to defend the scoreline. They can do this!!!

HALA MADRID Y NADA MAS!!!

S1na and ABB94 repped this.
  11. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I couldn't get the day off work tomorrow! I can't watch the game live! FUUUUUUUUUUU. I'll be watching for updates on my phone. [emoji22]

J-Mezzy repped this.
  12. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

This stuff bust my gut laughing. Rofl.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  13. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Go to the gym, grab a the bar, put a 45 plate on each side and start curling it. The weight will drag you forward on the way down and when you start bringing back up, you'll use your neck and possibly strain it. It'll suck for 3-5 days, but you'll get to watch the game :ROFLMAO:

artielange84, Deep Pal and saadomar repped this.
  14. Sagaji10

Sagaji10 Member

Mar 8, 2005
    USA
    Carlo being the predictable dinosaur that he is, will most likely lineup with this suicidal formation:

Ronaldo---Benzema---Bale

Isco---Kroos---James

Marcelo---Pepe---Ramos---Carvajal

---------------Iker----------------

The Marchisio-Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal midfield is going to overrun this team. We have no DM and and the improper tactics to neutralize their counter. I expect another Valencia like performance with Juve going through comfortably. Don't get you hopes up too high folks, its gonna be a frustrating night tomorrow.

kime777, Deep Pal and J-Mezzy repped this.
  15. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'd go 442, but give Illara or Silva a shot

16. sorin boeangiu

May 2, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Given the injuries,the atmosphere surrounding the team,Ronaldo and especially Bale's dip in form,our rather poor form overall I can't be very mad if they go through.This season is one to forget and I'm looking forward to a massive squad-refresh this summer

17. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    We are going zebra hunting tomorrow night ...
    Kill 'em

Deep Pal repped this.
  18. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Insha'Allah we will win! Come on REAL MADRID!

19. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    He said that in the very same interview in which he said he was going to meeting with Real Madrid in order to facilitate Ibrahimovic's move from PSG to Real Madrid, at least until Jose Angel Sanchez called and canceled it. So in one breath he says Real Madrid treats players like face-cloth, on the other-hand he was going to send his biggest client here.

So take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Besides, someone like Verratti would be much much better for our needs.

20. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope so, we just need to work on finishing our 10 or so chances then.

S1na, Romanero and J-Mezzy repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd rather get my hopes up than be a coward and predict defeat before the game has even started.

22. sorin boeangiu

May 2, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't know what to say about Verratti being better than Pogba.I don't think so..Pogba is more creative,much better physique and he is able to do defensive work as well.Plus the stellar technique,goals and assists.

Kroosinator repped this.
  23. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Veratti is better than Pogba. I know what to say.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  24. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    I did not say that Verratti was better than Pogba or vice versa, I said that Verratti fitted our needs much better. Those two are different type of midfielders, who serve different purposes on the pitch. Verratti is a midfielder of a similair mold to Modric, and the only logical succesor. You cannot plob Pogba in Modric's position and expect him to do what Modric does for us. He is different type of midfielder.

natenate101 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  25. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico