Real Madrid vs Atlético de Madrid | La Liga | Match day 7 | 09/28/13 | 22:00 (Local)

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by saadomar, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think you need a major dose of patience. It's this type of thinking that gets Madrid into massive problems --no patience and wanting a new manager every other day. The mistakes were made in the offseason --the mistake was too many changes and not re-inforcing the defense. You don't solve thsi problem by more changes. You solve this problem by giving a proven manager time and patience to turn this team into something special. And you hope beyond hope that Perez doesn't once again trash the team once it is built like last offseason.

Also, Arbeloa is a favorite of mine as far his personality --but then again, I'm a personal favorite of mine as well, yet I wouldn't stick myself out there as RB for Madrid. The guy has no skills whatsoever, he is one of the worst players in laliga at the moment. Benz is another one. He and Ozil were the only 2 unselfish players on this team last year, Ozil is gone, and Benz has hidden in a shell because he is being targeted by the fans and media. So now we are left with attackers that do not look to build an attack.

Illara on the positive side was very good. He needs to replace Khedira in the starting lineup immediately. Modric needs to be moved more forward so he can create. Benz/MOrata should get equal playing time in attack, giving Benz the #1 spot is doing no one any favors. CArvajal needs to be the staring RB.

Oh, and the team needs to figure out what they are attempting to do.

Donzizu repped this.
  2. humin12

humin12 Member+

Sep 20, 2008
    Ferguson, Missouri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    I love how the Bayern fan posts that and then his butt buddies rep him immediately. Do you call each other the night before class to coordinate your outfits too? I bet in their little forum they're laughing about how "badass" this dude is too. Two snaps guy :D

Raumdeuter, Matakos and Lahmfan repped this.
  5. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We don't match outfits, but we do discuss which trophy to bring to show and tell every night.

6. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    The team doesn't have a fucking clue what it's supposed to be doing. I'm watching the first half again, and it's getting me angry. There's a moment in the first 20 mins which sums it up completely. There are seven players ahead of Khedira. Guess how many simple/useful forward passing options he has? Zero.

[​IMG]

He maybe has a pass into Benzema who will have to beat two players to do anything useful, or to Arbeloa who will just pass it back to him like he always does.

Idiotic movement and positioning from all concerned. If you are a CM and playing a lop-sided 442, you should have at least four easy pass options - to the winger on your side of the pitch, to the fullback on your side, to the forward on your side of the pitch, and to the CM partner. If there's pressing, you should have a CB option, and a much more difficult pass to switch the play to the opposite side of the pitch. What you shouldn't have is six or seven players strung out in a straight line across the pitch with their markers.

If you want to feel your blood pressure rising, watch from the 19th minute onwards. The team needs to work out what it's supposed to be doing, and quickly. I'm sure each person knows what they are supposed to do, but they don't have a fucking clue what everyone else on the team is doing.

Horsehead, Vector-SS, Forester and 5 others repped this.
  7. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    I see the insecurity runs deep with you mofos, stick to the outfits :D

EDIT: On second thought with that corny, feckin' Drake avatar maybe you best stay away from anything requiring a sense a style or taste :D

You've had your fun now so run along back to your form and ya'll can laugh about how good you "trolled" us okay?

8. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I just got ethered.

No I really didn't

Equilibrium, humin12 and Matakos repped this.
  9. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like the idea of Pepe in midfield, but only when Varane is back. We desperately need a destroyer there, and if Ancelotti doesn't have faith in Casemiro (I don't understand why really), Pepe should be there, like he was for Portugal. We get overrun with counterattacks.

Well Ronaldo is scoring and he's not a striker... imo it doesn't matter who scores as long as there is chemistry and a clear definition of the roles. Right now the absence of that is the problem, not Benzema's goals per se.

s7kru repped this.
  10. humin12

humin12 Member+

Sep 20, 2008
    Ferguson, Missouri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I feel like Ajax from the Illiad, just to give you a feel for how badass I'm feeling right now. Sundays are for sitting at home and being a badass on an internet forum. I just hate the monday hangovers from all the bravery injected into my system.

Matakos, Equilibrium and P to the Wee repped this.
  11. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Of course Pepe in the midfield will only be when Varane is back and shows that he can pick up from where he left off last season. I like Casemiro and I like that he is back "on track" but I'm not ready to put the responsibility of being such an important piece of our midfield at this point especially since he has proven to be a bit of a mental midget in the past. He'll get his opportunities, I'm just no not sure if now in the midst of this bump in the road is the time.

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    And you've yet to name a better CB who is third in the pecking order for their team. So until then, I'd advise you to shut it.

natenate101 and Digital repped this.
  13. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I noticed last night when I watched the game how our players were just standing waiting for the ball but their positioning was really bad. You can see at times what we are trying to do with runners coming thru and receiving the ball while breaking the offsides trap. Benz is a good example, you can see him getting confused sometime not sure if he is suppose to run into an offsides position or drop back and receive the ball.

14. RealMadridCFfan

Sep 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Oh that's a great game to play, I bet you I'll win every time when I take all of these to show and tell to embarrass you ********ers.

[​IMG]

15. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    The Bayern are a bunch of low-lives scums that clearly have nothing better to do than to browse our forums waiting for the slight signal of our approval. The decent set of them have the balls to actually post here, but the vast majority are weasels that only show face when we lose. I wouldn't pay too much attention to them or try to engage in any discussion with them.

Matakos and Lahmfan repped this.
  16. Last Boyscout

Last Boyscout Member

Apr 28, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    They are getting a bit dusty though, aren't they?

Matakos and Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  17. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    i love when smaller clubs come into this forum. you bitches are so lucky the mods don't smack your asses around. bitches win a treble and still come in here. man life must suck hahahahahahahahahahaha

CivilProtection, Matakos and Lahmfan repped this.
  18. RealMadridCFfan

Sep 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What discussion? They can't argue trophies when they don't even compare (no one does) to us.

Let them win 4 more European cups before they come to discuss something.

Nothing a little of polish can't fix. We are after all the greatest club in football and you are merely peasants.

I still win the game.

Matakos and Lahmfan repped this.
  19. Lahmfan

Lahmfan Member+

Jun 3, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    sometimes i go to bed and start wondering, what i can do tomorrow morning so the real madrid fans at big soccer approve of us? and then i spend countless hours trying to come up with something but eventually fall a sleep.

here is a picture of my white board and some of the stuff i try to come up with... i am really trying guys.
    [​IMG]

20. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bet you weren't even alive for half of them haha

21. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Shouldn't you still be winning trophies to hold that title? It's been over a decade, hasn't it?

22. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Bayern fans balls must of finally dropped since they are posting here

zizou555 repped this.
  23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Drake avatar? I hope you are 13 year old female, otherwise that shit is hilarious.
    Bayern fans, not sure what got you all feeling so froggy today/tonight, but it's probably time to head on home.

24. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wow!! You guys finally grow some balls? Did it take 2 trophyless seasons to do this? Now go smell your own farts in your own forum and complain about how wealthy we are.

25. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You're right, it's time for a new avy. What do you think about this one?

[​IMG]