Real Madrid versus Racing Snatander [R] 21.12.05

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Madrid_1902, Dec 19, 2005.

1. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    It was not my intention to say that one is contributing more than the other.
    I was just saying that they play totally different styles of football.
    Robinho tries to dribble, likes short passes and sometimes keeps holding the ball when he should release it.
    Beckham likes long balls, fast plays and sometimes shoots the ball, when he should keep it or give a short pass.

At the moment, Robinho is a newcomer who can't shout "stop crossing this fvcking ball!!", but Beckham always demonstrate his insatisfaction.

2. Adrian Cocot

Adrian Cocot Member

Dec 8, 2003
    Cleveland
    I said in the past that Pablo Garcia brings nothing to the table. He had one great game, and two solid games against crap teams, and I shut up because I thought I'd been proven wrong.

The last three months have shown it to be true. Garcia plays in slow motion, he can't set up a play for the life of him, and he's a card magnet. In the very least Gravesen runs and fights. He has a battling spirit. Garcia plays like it's a Monday practice session and he's got a hangover, and teams have had free reign of the midfield. First it was just the good teams (Valencia, Lyon, Barca), but when Racing frickin' Santander are cutting through, there's just something wrong. It's disheartening to see Madrid line up with second-rate players that when they've got enough quality and talent on the bench and youth team to field a strong XI.

Baptista out. Robinho out. Garcia out. Soldado, Balboa, Gravesen in.

Or maybe Real could put Tommy out of his misery and sell him in the transfer window to a team where his attributes are needed and appreciated. It's not like Madrid will magically turn the rest of the season around anyhow.

3. Sid Wilson

Sid Wilson New Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    They'll start to use the wings more now.

4. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You can't say Robinho doesn't run. Maybe he doesn't run all the way back because that's not his position, but he does run a lot ... specially when he loses the ball :p

After last game, I think it will help Real and himself for him to go to the bench for a while.

5. BARCA_VIX

BARCA_VIX New Member

Sep 28, 2005
    L.A California.

they should hold on as for Robinho and Baptista, they are still young , same as Ramos. Time will come but now the pressure is too much to handle. the veterans have to step up