Real Madrid Ticket Purchasing Info

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by davew, Aug 22, 2004.

1. DaleWeaver

DaleWeaver New Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Sep 15, 2019
    Hello everyone. Fellow Real Madrid fan here that is coming to see them play (hopefully) for the first time in November. I wanted to ask what’s the likelihood of getting tickets (on general sale)

For the game against real Betis and Galatasaray at home? Especially Galatasaray will it be easy to get a ticket?

2. DaleWeaver

DaleWeaver New Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Sep 15, 2019

Hello everyone. Fellow Real Madrid fan here that is coming to see them play (hopefully) for the first time in November. I wanted to ask what’s the likelihood of getting tickets (on general sale)

For the game against real Betis and Galatasaray at home? Especially Galatasaray will it be easy to get a ticket?

3. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

I can't recall the last time the stadium was entirely sold out for games vs teams like Betis so it probably won't be hard to get them. Galatasaray may be harder since it's UCL and they have a lot of fans too that will be interested in getting tickets apart from the away section obviously.

4. DaleWeaver

DaleWeaver New Member

Real Madrid
    England
    Sep 15, 2019
    Oh okay. So a general sale shouldn’t be an option. I’m very hopeful for the Galatasaray match.

5. Gabriel500

Gabriel500 New Member

Feb 20, 2020
    I sell 6 VIP tickets for Real Madrid vs. Barcelona on 1st of March. For full details please message in private.