Real Madrid Official transfers for season 2005/06

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by parshva, Jun 30, 2005.

1. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  2. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  3. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    for each news report we've gotten making robinho ours, there's one saying he stays or arsenal. its no point in reading all these, no one will believe until real madrid officially announces it themselves....4 days i believe, the clock is counting. Lets get gerrard!

4. 10_Ronaldinho_10

10_Ronaldinho_10 New Member

Dec 4, 2004
    Isla Macacos
    Look, I have an account in realmadridzonaexclusiva, the one you have to pay for, and when you log in you go to videos and there's a video that clearly says: "Robinho O' Principe ya está aquí". Maybe this means something.
    This is not some stupid website, it belongs to realmadrid.com. Just saying in case you don't know.

5. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

¡Hala Madrid!

6. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Borja loaned out to Mallorca: Done Deal

As.com, RealMadrid.com both have the story.

7. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    AS said there's a clause preventing Borja from playing against Real. Anyway, I think it's a good thing he's been loaned out. Good luck to him.

8. 10_Ronaldinho_10

Dec 4, 2004
    Isla Macacos
    That's just stupid. What harm can a player of his low level possibly do to a team like ours? Let the poor lad play against us.

9. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here I must agree with you. Perez should have negotiated that Borja must play against RM. :D

10. Abe The Cop

Abe The Cop New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Why, thats a conflict of interest.

11. mauritz

mauritz New Member

Jun 9, 2005
    Jönköping, Sweden
    :D ;) :D

12. 10_Ronaldinho_10

Dec 4, 2004
    Isla Macacos
    Exactly, Perez should have said that the only way Mallorca could have him was if they accepted to include him no matter what in the starting team against Madrid. Poor guy...

13. laudrup

laudrup BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 14, 2005
    Fernando Sanz (ex RM CD and the son of the ex-chairman - see why he played in RM?) has scored ONE goal in his extensive career in 1st Division football, and it has been against Madrid, in the Bernabeu, and with his BUTT!!! That's why we don't let loaned players play against us, because every one of them, from Morientes in Monaco to a lowly player in Getafe will screw us over given a tenth of a chance. I don't know if it's that they're hyper motivated or it has something to do with the allignment of the stars and the planets, but i swear to god Borja will score on us if he is allowed to play.

14. 10_Ronaldinho_10

Dec 4, 2004
    Isla Macacos
    Borja wouldn't score on us for the life of his.

15. gringotuno

gringotuno New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Miami, Florida
    Yes, and I think it is actually a sign when a loaned player scores on us... the world's karma coming back to bite us on the butt.

I just think it's lame to tell the player that you can't play against us. It may be allowed but it is whimpy. That isn't what lost us the liga over the past two years...

16. totti2madrid

totti2madrid New Member

Jan 9, 2004
    FL, USA
    Pedro Munitis anyone??

17. laudrup

laudrup BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 14, 2005
    If the club that's loaning the player out is paying part of his salary (which is common when RM or Barca or other big guns loan out players), then, whatever you think about looking good and stuff, how dumb does it soudn for us to pay his salary while he plays against us?

18. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Borja is still very young, and know one knows his potential more than the coaches of Real, so it's wise to have a clause preventing him from playing against us!

19. xmaje

xmaje Member

Mar 1, 2005
    st vincent
  20. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    Great catch on Baptista and Robinho!!! But there is a problem I dont know how to solve so I turn to you.

In Spain there is a rule that you can register only 3 non-EU players. But with signing Baptista and Robinho, together with Roanldo, Roberto Carlos and Samuel Real Madrid has now 5 non-EU players.
    OK, Saumel is going to leave Real for Inter in coming days. But you still have one player to much. Baptista will gain spanish citizenship only next summer but until then you wont be able to register all your non-EU players. Does this mean that one of them will be sold or loan out or what? Can you guys help me with this please?

21. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Roberto Carlos has just recently obtained his Spanish citizenship. He is no longer non-EU.

22. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    OH, thanx. That is somethink I didnt know.

23. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Carlos has an Eu status already if I'm not mistaken, he just got one, or will get one before the season starts.

Samuel will leave.

Presto, 3 non-EU players.

edit: I should type faster, or you guys should type slower....I'm going with the second