Real Madrid Official transfers for season 2005/06

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by parshva, Jun 30, 2005.

1. me_madridista

me_madridista New Member

May 22, 2005
    Hyderabad,India
  2. laudrup

laudrup BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 14, 2005
    As a RB, hell yes. I have posted about this in another thread in the RM forum.

3. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I am going to spoil the fun. The journalists tended to jump on the gun. Last summer, they filed the "Vieria done deal" reports many times, but it never went through. They did the same with Ronaldo and Beckham. They all wanted to be the first to report the "done deals".Owen is an exception because most journalists did not believe in the rumor until it was a done deal. At the time of writing, only sky sport reported this. None of the other news service picked it up. So I will wait and see.

4. 10_Ronaldinho_10

10_Ronaldinho_10 New Member

Dec 4, 2004
    Isla Macacos
  5. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Good Video

Any doubts now?

Very well rounded player. He will be at Real for a long time.

I remember when watching him at River, asking myself why wasn't this guy being chased by European clubs at the time.

6. 10_Ronaldinho_10

10_Ronaldinho_10 New Member

Dec 4, 2004
    Isla Macacos
  7. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    I think even Perez with low soccer IQ recognized that when Bravo played right defense....there was something REALLY REALLY wrong.

8. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    There is also a Garcia video on the Real Madrid website.

The video isn't as good, because it just focuses on his set plays, doesn't really show he tackles and how he covers the midfield.

The Diogo video was better.

9. AussieMadrid

AussieMadrid New Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Australia
    Diogo is a good sort of a player, don't get me wrong. I just find it thoroughly amusing how the whole thing has panned out.

By the way, where have you seen Minambres play before?

10. laudrup

laudrup BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 14, 2005
    I've held season tickets for Madrid home games since 1996. Oh, have I ever seen him play.

11. Persiaz_fynest

Persiaz_fynest BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 17, 2005
    BRAZIL
    are WALTER SAMUEL AND SALGADO LEAVIN MADRIDDDD TO INTER!?@??@?@?@? ANSWER PLS

12. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    solari looks like a permanent deal, while samuel is a loan at 2 mill with an option I believe for inter to pick him up permanently for a fee to be decided on by both parties..(between 10 and 15 mill)

13. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003

The story ran in marca and it looks like Samuel maybe going, Solari maybe too.

As.com hasn't said anything about either, so I am skeptical, neither have I heard any confirmation from Real Madrid.

Until I see multiple confirmations, I think its smoke.

The non-eu spots isn't really an issue now since R.Carlos will have his spanish citizenship this month, making room for Robinho. Plus, Ronaldo is getting his in September. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Samuel would get his spanish citizenship at the end of this upcoming season IF he plays this season in Spain, BUT if he goes to Italy thenI believe that nullifies his attempt to get spanish citizenship. He would have to start all over.

What is the point of loaning out Samuel to Inter for a year and then selling him? He would still be non-EU. If he stays in Spain for a year, he likely gets his spanish citizenship making him EU and ALOT easier to sell if necessary next year. Plus, I might even keep him if he is not occupying a non-EU spot and turns it around next year.

14. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    if its official news were commenting on we should be talking about the outs too. who do we have? cesar sanchez, celedes?

15. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Does anyone know if Cesar and Celades have signed with anyone and with who?

16. mauritz

mauritz New Member

Jun 9, 2005
    Jönköping, Sweden
    That's SO right. I don't get why evereybody want's to sell him after just one season. Look at what he did in Roma, and give the man a second chance to prove himself. He wasn't THAT bad last season. And if we loan him out to Italy, he still won't adjust to the spanish league, so it'll still all be worth nothing for Real.

17. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Cesar has signed with Zaragoza. Celades has yet to make a decision on a team.

As for Solari and Samuel to Inter, these moves wouldn't surprise me. It's been said here a million times before, but Samuel doesn't look the same playing in Spain. Unless he is on some kind of summer program to make him faster, I think we can improve that position. I was siked when he signed, but our style of play does not suit his strengths/weaknesses. I don't necessariyl think people are 'forcing' him out - I think a lot of madridistas believe we can improve that position. Anyway, this thread is for official transfers. Sorry.

Pablo Garcia and Carlos Diogo will be officially introduced as Real Madrid players on the 11th. They will join the team a few days after the preseason starts (8th).

Hala Madrid

18. Persiaz_fynest

Apr 17, 2005
    BRAZIL
    celades should b out ASAP

i think samuel should stay we neeeeed his D

even though solari is such a great player i think theres no choice for him but to leave cuase of the EU problems n all..... real should sign gerrard/ n some future potential..... zidane is gettin old MAN :( and beckham wlel hes juss a pretty boi... robinho would b great..... raul should b benched ... OWEN SHOULD B SOLD ASAP..... he was a waste of investment...... should sell him to chelsea n trade him for a player from that team..... midd needs some young gunners....... N REAL NEEEDS TO FIND A NEW LB roberto is gettin older n older.....

19. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    owen was a success...but yes he was a waste as we had a proven striker in morientes. on the LB issue, Ashley Cole is a name still being tossed around, with Del Horno out, and i've even read some reports mentioning davids coming here (we do have a good relation with inter)..but i would like cole, a young guy with a future ..Man if owen stays and gerrard signs, cole owen becks gerrard..real will become england's nt

20. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Solari is EU

21. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Carlos Diogo scored the winning goal in his last game with River Plate (1-0 win). Not a bad way to say goodbye. Let's hope this kid is as good as advertised.

Hala Madrid

22. Persiaz_fynest

Apr 17, 2005
    BRAZIL
    then i see no reason why madrid would lose him
    hes really talented hes awsome way better than figo/beckham

23. Persiaz_fynest

Apr 17, 2005
    BRAZIL
    wat are the chances of real signing gerrard???

24. me_madridista

me_madridista New Member

May 22, 2005
    Hyderabad,India

I m not sure abt Samuel getting spanish citizenship.How can he? Hes been playing in Italy for more time than in Spain.I think hes played only 1 season in Spain.He would be more likely to get a Italian Citizenship.

25. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    His wife is a spaniard. Hence it is easier to get spanish citizenship. Because of his wife, I would see him getting it at least by next summer.