Real Madrid Lineup?

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by fatdanny99, Dec 5, 2004.

1. fatdanny99

fatdanny99 New Member

Nov 5, 2004
    US
    What do you guys think it should be. Here's mine.

Casillas
    Salgado------Woodgate-------Samuel-------R. Carlos
    Beckham--------Raul--------Zindane--------Figo
    Ronaldo---Owen

2. anirbanblah

anirbanblah New Member

Jan 16, 2002
    India
    I think you should make the effort to read some of the threads here before creating a pointless, repetitive new one.

3. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you guys are definitely a-holes.

4. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why? What anirbanblah said is the truth. What we have is a gift - perhaps lesser minds do not appreciate it.

5. Lockjaw

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Woodgate is still injured.

6. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lockjaw, the guy is a newb. only 37 posts.

7. Lockjaw

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, OK. But I think your personal remark to anirbanblah was uncalled for.

I checked out Geico & decides to stick with USAA.

8. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

ya it was uncalled for, my bad, but i have seen a lot of newbs and outsiders treated poorly.

as for the last sentence... :D

9. anirbanblah

anirbanblah New Member

Jan 16, 2002
    India
    Thank you. But that does not change the truth of what I posted. Posts like this are a waste of time and being a newbie does not mean that you can't see what people have already posted before posting a message. Excusable if it's one of his first few posts but 37 posts in a month or less means he's not exactly like someone posting the first time.

Your rushing to his defence is admirable but calling someone an a s s hole instead of explaining your point of view leaves you open to the same tasteless labels you seem so eager to throw around.

10. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    i agree about the repetitive posts
    but in order to stay on topic:

Casillas
    Salgado Samuel Woodgate Carlos
    Figo Helguera Guti Zidane
    Raul Ronaldo​

this was everybodys team in the pre-season with the exception of becks in for guti
    guti has earned his place and becks has been poor

the whole line-up dilemma really depends on the opposition or whether it is home or away so no definitive line-up can really be decided on IMO

If everybody was fit i would go with above, but who knows. samuel has been poor, owen has been scoring. Rotations is the key i feel!

11. gringotuno

gringotuno New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Miami, Florida
    No question, USAA is da' bomb! 40% cheaper than Geico.

The line-up? Why are we even talking about hypotheticals from the past that never ended up happening?

All I know is that our team has been unbalanced for the past year and a half. And, Perez has yet to admit that he had a balanced team, tinkered with it, and left us with one fruitless season and on the way to a 2nd. I really don't know why so much machismo exists around bringing someone in over the winter break. In the case that we are unable to win something this season, will it really have been a good move to not bring in a player or two? Perez is making another big gamble with his current policy.

If we do win something (besides the king's cup), I will eat my words and post a picture on this site of myself naked except for the words "Perez is God" on my chest.

12. Lockjaw

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bold promise, gringotuna. If you check my odds, I too, think RM is on the path of winning only the King's cup. But what about the coach? Perez has said he will go & get any one that GR says will put the team over the top. GR will have his chance to put his stamp on the team during the transfer period, I hope he wakes up. And I do not see GR pulling the Galacticos off the field when they are underperforming. OK, he will take Raul & sometimes Beckham off. But Figo, Ronaldo, R Carlos, Zidane & Samuel stay on the pitch no matter what they do.

13. Sinko

Sinko New Member

Dec 28, 1999
    xalapa ver mx
    Club:
    Harrisburg City Isl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was my bad for not having merged this thread with an existing one when I was the first person to view it. Newbie or not, this thread is on par with somebody creating new threads asking about video clips for RM goals when there's a sticky at the top of the forum. Look around first.

And astabooty, it's not your place to be passing judgement in this forum on this forum's norms and participants. Calling us all a-holes isn't exactly the way to earn the welcoming back that you asked me for. I gave neg rep for the second time ever. Think before you post and ADD to the forum if you want to be treated with respect.

This thread should probably be closed, but I'm sure somebody will complain about jack-booted Mods trying to stifle discussion.

14. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

i said sorry and made up

15. Sinko

Sinko New Member

Dec 28, 1999
    xalapa ver mx
    Club:
    Harrisburg City Isl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Congratulations.

The first post is the issue here. It should have never been made in the first place. The fact that you made it, and didn't delete it shows more (to me at least) that your agenda and modus operandi hasn't really changed.

16. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i said sorry, now be off with it.