Real Madrid could sign !!!!RONALDO¡¡¡¡

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MadridForever, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadridForever

MadridForever Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    The news exploded yesteday. Just before leaving to see the first game of the Centenary trophy against the Livepool, i saw in the tv the news that Real Madrid could sing Ronaldo in the next days. Immediately , I turned on the radio (cadenaser) and all the journalists was speaking about that.

The news begin when the director of the most importortant Spain's Radio sport Show says at 7 p.m that Valdado had reached an agreement with Ronaldo to sing him and with a insurance agency for 24$Million indemnification. After that all the tvs and radios reproduced the news. Valdano seeing the formed commotion and being calling constantly by the journalists decides to give a press conference before the Liverpool game.

In the press conference Valdano confirmed that he has been reunited with the Ronaldo's Agent but denied that the Real Madrid had reached an agreement with Ronaldo. And he said that during the reunion with the agent he called to the Inter's president to demostrate that the Real wasn't making nothing behind the inter. He also said that the Real is interested in all the big players and that Ronaldo is one of them. But that the Real only will study the hiring of Ronaldo when Inter says that Ronaldo leave the team.

The journalists that begins the news had said that this is the expected reaction of the Real Madrid. And that the Real is waiting like it made with Zidane until the player say that he want to left the team. What could happen the the next week. They also said that in the operation could participate Makelele by which the team would have received a supply of 35$ million the last week by the Inter.

2. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    Real Madrid offer £32 m for Ronaldo

Real Madrid are expected to offer Inter Milan £32 million for Brazil's World Cup hero Ronaldo. This is less than half the £68 million the Italian club value him at...

The Telegraph

3. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Roberto Carlos refuses to comment on Ronaldo

Real Madrid wing-back Roberto Carlos refused to comment last night on speculation of Ronaldo's shock transfer from Inter Milan...

Tribal Football

4. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    El muy ******** malagradecido se ha quitado la mascara, incluso ya el dia 2 de agosto dijo a Zidane q era probable que jugaran en el mismo equipo:

2 Ago 2002 13:42

"Gracias, Zidane
    Nos veremos pronto

"Zidane, no me podía esperar menos de parte de un amigo y de una gran estrella como tú. Estoy muy feliz de saber acerca de tus declaraciones, en las que dices que yo merecía ganar el Balón de Oro como mejor jugador de la Copa del Mundo. Para mí la verdad es como si hubiese logrado ese honor. Ahora me vuelvo a acordar tambièn de tu buen gesto de amistad y de tu importante apoyo en el momento más difícil de mi vida, cuando me visitaste al Hospital Petiè Salpetrière. Jamás me voy a olvidar de aquel día. Aprovecho para desearte que tengas una gran temporada en el Real Madrid y para que pronto podamos vernos, quièn sabe si llegará un día en el que jugaremos juntos en un mismo equipo. ¡Gracias, Zidane!""

5. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    RONALDO JETS BACK TO MILAN

Ronaldo was due to arrive back in Milan today to sort out his future...

Sporting Life

6. Sinko

Sinko New Member

Dec 28, 1999
    xalapa ver mx
    Club:
    Harrisburg City Isl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "A question of hours" says Marca

http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,2458,175370,00.html

According to this article, Ronaldo may soon be a Madridista.

Appearently Madrid is offering 48 million Euros.

A previous article reported that Moratti gave up on keeping him, and that the price would have to be right.

The question of the abundance of delanteros comes up. What to do with Portillo, Morientes, Guti, and then Ronaldo? If Tottenham paid enough, would Morientes go, even against his wishes? Madrid would have to lower their price for him, most likely, but they would like to recover some of the money spent on Il Fenomeno... if this happens.

7. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Real Madrid won't go higher than £32M for Ronaldo

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is expected to launch is final bid to sign Inter Milan striker Ronaldo this weekend...

Tribal Football

8. elblanco

elblanco Member

Jan 26, 2006
    well, i guess the story is finished now.

9. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005

Seriously, did you really have to go diving for garbage? I mean seriously what's the point of this? or was it just an excuse so that you could spurn out that one liner, Bruce Campbell style? cause I gotta tell you, you're no Bruce Campbell.

10. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You using the same coke as Raul??

11. asterix

asterix Member

Apr 26, 2005
  12. Naughty by Nature

Naughty by Nature New Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Earth: Europe : ??
    Lets see , this Thread started

: 03 Aug 2002, 02:34 PM

13. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LMAO !!!

anticule repped this.
  14. da zen

da zen New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    'Sri Lanka'
    reading from the begining i thought, time has travelled 4 years back... lolz!

15. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    when this thing came up I thought it meant cristiano!

16. ChocolateCandy

ChocolateCandy Member+

Real Madrid
    Jul 23, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    whew, dodged a bullet there!