Real Madrid and Argentinian players.

Discussion in 'Argentinos Abroad' started by aerez, Aug 6, 2009.

1. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Seriously what is this? After the last round of Galatico's BS, then Saviola, and now Heinze, Gago, Higuain, Garay? Di Santos should be rolling in his sleep to an early grave?

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20...za-enquire-over-ezequiel-garay-of-real-madrid

http://goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20...d-want-real-madrid-pair-fernando-gago-gonzalo

The new guy who is in charge is the same guy who F-upped all the Argentine in the first place right, or is this just common contemporary practise with Real Madrid.

Tevez was approached by them and he told them no.

Real Madrid picks Pellegrini who is a Fing ass with Riquelme. It's not Riquelme who sucks, it's Pellegrini.

At first I thought it was just coincidence, but now over the years, it's just too strange to not rule out, that Real Madrid is just a BAD place to go for Argentine players.

2. King Aguero

King Aguero New Member

May 22, 2008

For Argentina players? are u kidding me? how many titles have they won for the past couple of yrs? their management is garbage! they have money but look at their team for the past couple or yrs! they have terrible management even their youth players are not incorporated in a right way with the club like Barcelona did to Messi and now are doing to Bojan! they fire coaches every other week loool Pellegrini is ok hes nothing special and Schuster was way better but only time will tell Madrid how much they'll mis Schuster who actually had a plan in place!

As far as the Argentinians go why the heck would u move to a big named club thats in turmoil? they have no direction they dont know what the heck they're doing! and if they think Ronaldo, Kaka are gonna win them titles then they should probably start remembering the Ronaldo, Owen, Figo, Beckham days and how well those days went for them? Milan were after Gago if im him id leave as soon as i can and i think Garay is making a fantastic decision since they refused to sell him to Barcelona he can at least get starting minutes with Zaragosa and Higuain is the biggest question mark in my opinion and wether or not he'll start!

3. Match-Debater

Match-Debater New Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Di Stefano & Redondo aside, yes. It hasn't been a happy stomping ground for the Dutch either & on the sporting front not a clever career move for some time. Few leave with their reputation truly enhanced from such a volatile club yet are always so keen to jump ship there.

It's not exactly great for Spanish either.

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    argentinos abroad thread is more apropiate for the discussion