Ray Hudson on FSR thats FOX sports radio

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by DCUdiplomat96, Apr 22, 2011.

1. DCUdiplomat96

DCUdiplomat96 Member

Mar 19, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    great pub for Ray, speakng on the Tony Bruno show, tony spoke alot of the copa del rey game the other day and Loved his commentary.

2. DCUdiplomat96

DCUdiplomat96 Member

Mar 19, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow give props to Tony Bruno with displaying his knowledge of soccer and letting Ray be Ray. also Both compared Ray Hudson passion of announcing to Dick Vital and Don Cherry

3. Jewelz510

Jewelz510 Member+

Feb 19, 2011
    Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Today's the big day.. Orgasmic jubilation in the streets of London! Sheer pandemonium! It's like a Spice Girls concert and a Harry Potter premiere on the same day. Now multiply that by 1 billion.. that is the scene here. Absolutely breathtaking! Like a horse kick to the balls. I'm just watching the guests file into Westminister Abbey. There goes Golden Balls. I haven't seen this many conservative, stuck-up, upper class Brits being crammed into one place since the Titanic left on her maiden voyage. Meanwhile outside there's thousands of people watching in wide-eyed amazement of the atmosphere.. or maybe at the thought of all the taxpayer money being wasted on this charade. What a year its been for Britain. First "The King's Speech" wins an Oscar.. now this. The public hasn't shown this much adoration for the British Monarchy since the 1300s, when speaking against it was punishable by death. There are not enough words in all the pages of all the Oxford English Dictionaries in all the world to describe how proud to be British I am right now. Antidisestablishmentarianism might be the only word large enough to express it. I don't know what I just said. OH MY MESSI! Look! Catherine has arrived! Look at Catherine's dress! Brilliant! Magnificent! It is the greatest dress I've ever seen! I've waited my whole life for a glimpse of a dress like that! I feel like I'm watching an angel from Heaven.. that was clipped of its wings, skinned, and turned into a dress for Catherine to wear. She looks sweeter than a Cadbury's chocolate. No, better than that! A box of Maltesers. Absolutely stunning. Oh, the pageantry! Oh, the tradition! Oh, the zombie apocalypse that this event surely foreshadows!"

1 person likes this.
  4. Jewelz510

Jewelz510 Member+

Feb 19, 2011
    Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Phil: This is exclusive GolTV coverage live from Abbottabad, Pakistan. The choppers are about to land and the action is about to get underway. Ray, what do you think the SEALs need to do to be successful here tonight?

Ray: More often than not, you’re coming into the lion’s den, men. You gotta put your shield up and you’ve gotta defend yourself with some long spears. Boy, I tell ya what. It wouldn't get any more exciting if Elvis himself showed up in a matador's outfit.

Phil: And the SEALs have entered the compound. I hear-

Ray: HE'S IN!

Phil: You can see how-

Ray: AH!

Phil: You can see how well the SEALs have prepared for-

Ray: ARRGHH! That is an absolute flamethrower of a shot with perfection stamped all over it! That is the Koh-i-Noor diamond of strikes! Let's see that one again on the replay, Phil. Look at the angle. Look at the distance. That is absolutely exquisite. Dynamite finish. Genius, genius, genius. Absolutely superb strike!

Phil: Like John McEnroe in his prime.

Ray: As electrifying as a hair dryer thrown into a hot tub, my friend. Absolutely breathtaking.

Phil: And now the SEALs are upstairs. Closing in on Osama.

Ray: I've gotta tell ya. He better be quick. He better be on his toes. He needs to be on his tippy-toes, like a midget at a urinal. These SEALs are relentless. Braver than a bull fighter with no knickers on.

Phil: They've found him! They're in his room.

Ray: OH!

Phil: He shoots!

Ray: AAAAAHHHHH! A MAGISTEEEERRRIAL HIT! It's extraordinario! It's magnifico! When you see it again from this angle, it will take your breath away. That's world class! That's Zidane! Beyond belief! That's an absolute exquisite sharpshooter. MVP, no question. That should be in high definition! That wasn't just literature, that was Shakespearean beauty.

Phil: Osama Bin Laden is dead, ladies and gentlemen. Mission accomplished.

Ray: And it was carried out to perfection, Phil. Ten years we've waited for this moment. They said it was mission impossible.

Phil: Tom Cruise?

Ray: WILL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT TENNIS PLAYERS AND STUPID HOLLYWOOD ACTORS, PHIL! IT'S THE GLADIATORS OUT THERE MAN! Not tennis players. Tom Cruise... If he smelt a SEAL's jockstrap he'd faint dead away.

jeremys_dad and song219 repped this.
  5. Jewelz510

Jewelz510 Member+

Feb 19, 2011
    Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can I rep myself for that? I worked hard to make this thread what it is. Whatever it is.

6. Soccerprep

Soccerprep Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Lafayette, LA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Despite the fact that you asked for it, I still felt you deserved it. Repped

7. 562nation

562nation Member

May 10, 2004
    (562)areacode LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the man is absolutely Hilarious to Listen to

8. DCUdiplomat96

DCUdiplomat96 Member

Mar 19, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. longballer

longballer Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is a "majistical" youtube video I recently saw where Ray raves about Messi. It's pretty well done.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2AemC0cwy0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - The Feet Continue to Dance - A Tribute to Lionel Messi[/ame]

:D