Rate your Mods.

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by DSC05, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Please rate us, your forum Mods: Frieslander, panicfc and DSC05 and how we moderated this forum, Belgium, in 2006.

These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism. A little background about us...I, DSC05 have been a mod of this forum since December 2005, and have been a member of BigSoccer since June 2002. I also moderate the Netherlands and Galician forums. Some personal information about me is, I'm 23 years old (soon to be 24) currently a full time graduate student in Detroit. My favorite clubs are Feyenoord and Deportivo la Coruna. I'll let Frieslander and panicfc add their own information.

Please use the thread as an opportunity to provide feedback. Please note all comments are public intentionally. Your vote, however, will not be public. Your comments can address both the way the board is moderated and the way individual Mods moderate.

2. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    you're all doing a fine job i guess, it's just a pitty that there's a lack of members on the belgian board.

3. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    would be nice if we could get some pub on some club forums in Belgium. I tried on an Anderlecht forum once, but no one came.

4. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Thanks for the votes. I'm surprised we only got two though, I thought there were more regulars than that.

5. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    Thanks everyone, poll closed.