Rate Asia's National Teams

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by kasai, Aug 1, 2002.

1. oakydoaks

oakydoaks New Member

Apr 29, 2002
    Denver, CO
    you are west coast THUG. why should we listen to your unintelligent post :D

2. oakydoaks

oakydoaks New Member

Apr 29, 2002
    Denver, CO
    JFA emblem: Here's the picture

[​IMG]

3. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    Super Tamagotchi,

You're a Japanese soccer fan and you don't even know your own FA seal? For shame...

ONO vs. SONG at Feyenoord: WHO WILL SURVIVE? IT'S AN EAST ASIAN WAR AT THE LOW COUNTRIES. 2002-3 HOLLAND LEAGUE: YOU GOTTA LOVE IT.

4. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002
    they don't have to fight~~ if song overlaps and scores with ono's asssist, it'll be the asian night.

5. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    BUT THEY MUST. SHINJI ONO WILL LEARN THE FORCE OF SONG. HE WILL RETURN TO JAPAN AS A BROKEN MAN.

I think Song can kick Ono's ass up and down the street.

6. Barca_Fan2003

Barca_Fan2003 New Member

Mar 30, 2002
    Slidell, LA
    What about if Song and Ono are both beat by a great John O'Brien run as he slots the ball past Wattereus? Who would your daddy be then? JOHN O'BRIEN WOULD BE YOUR AMERICAN DADDY.

7. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    Stop trolling. A left back scoring against Wattereus? Not going to happen. It's not like Ajax is playing total football or anything.

8. song or whatever even won't make the starting lineup. and after that i'll personally kick chachi king or whatever's pussy gayest ass up and down on street. it'll be fun

9. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    Ah, so we finally meet Super Tamagotchi.

Once the Chachi King is done dealing with you, you shall be sent into oblivion along with the rest of your countrymen such as Pikachu and Charmander. Begone from my sight.

10. oblivion sounds good to me for a couple of weeks.

11. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    Three legged crow is a real old ancient legend about big flood.

This crow's drawings can be found on walls of Koguryo thumbs. (a crow with three legs in the middle of a circle-the sun)

Crow and big flood related legends can be found on tribes in Siberia, Alaska, central asia, northern america (thunderbird), and mideast area.

'Raven is in middle of the sun and an introducer who participated in creation' (Koryak tribe-east Siberia)

'in the begining, the world was filled with water, Bulkan (god) made ground by ordering a black duck to pick up soil from under sea' (Buriyat - Baikal lake area)

'A crow shapped person descended from sky, lifted soil under water and created ground' (Northern Alaska)

'After 40days, Noah opened the window he had made in the ark and sent out a raven and it kept flying back and forth untill the water had dried up from the earth' (Genesis, Bible)

First part of Genesis is legends handed down by mouth to mouth and believed to be wrote by Moses.

12. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The three legged crow is known as the Yatagarasu.

and represents the god of the day, namely the sun. It is cited out of a classical Chinese book. Also it related with empreror Jimmu, and how it was sent by a deity to guide him and help him win in battle.

13. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    That's strange...

I always thought the bird was known as Yotakarugashiki, defender of the rising sun. Legend has it that the Emperor-God Jimmu asked Yotakarugashiki to defend the rising sun from being devoured by the evil Gojiramashuku. But Yotakarugashiki said, "But Jimmu-san, I am but a bird. How can I stop Gojiramashuku from destroying the sun?" Emperor-God Jimmu said, "Do not worry, little one, I will give you an extra leg. Use the righteous foot of harmony and restore our Nippon in its rightful place in the pantheon of the blessed."

Yotakarugashiki said, "I am humbly devoted to you, Jimmu-san." Then he flew out with his extra leg and defeated Gojiramashuku. The three-legged bird brought back Gojiramashuku to the kingdom and said, "Here is his carcass for you, my Lord. I hope to have made you happy." Then Yotakarugashiki took out a sword and disemboweled himself as a show of feudal loyalty to his lord.

The spirit of Yotakarugushiki lives on today on the JFA emblem. We hope his courage, sacrifice, and abilities are reflected on the Japanese players.

<<<<<Taken from Japan Football Association>>>>>

14. Barca_Fan2003

Barca_Fan2003 New Member

Mar 30, 2002
    Slidell, LA
    Shouldn't he have called him Jimmu-sama? I mean he was a God-Emperor and all.........

15. RickDavis

RickDavis Member

Apr 18, 2002
    Turkey is THE top team in Asia and one of the top teams in Europe.

16. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    Re: Re: Rate Asia's National Teams

great you know your geography.

Turkey is a great team, probably the best team to ever come out of Asia, but we were really talking about the AFC here (as is assumed).

17. Gen-Max93

Gen-Max93 New Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA
    Kaiser, I live in USA and I support Iran, I speak Farsi (Iranian language,) eat Iranian food, listen to Iranian music, read Iranian books, watch Iranian television etc. And guess what? I AM A US citizen. What are you gonna do about it? What are you gonna do about it?

18. Seoul Man

Seoul Man Member

Sep 17, 2001
    World Wide Web
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Re: Re: Rate Asia's National Teams

I can't resist it....

YOU ARE NOT ASIAN !!!

Why don't you go to Europe like Turkey!

What a classic thread.

19. kanasai100

kanasai100 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Nowhere
    Shaolin soccer is lousy

Just because China qualifies for the world cup does not mean the they are better than Nethelands who did not qualify. China has easy opponents in the qualifying matches whereas Nethelands had tough opponents and bad luck which make them unable to qualify. Chian ,ay even be worse than Bolivia, even Bolivia is ranked lower. (PS: I don't think COMMEBOL is is easy conferderation compared to AFC as COMMEBOL had won 9 worldcups and AFC none.)

20. Seoul Man

Seoul Man Member

Sep 17, 2001
    World Wide Web
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Re: Shaolin soccer is lousy

When did the Netherlands join the AFC? Look at the title of this friggin thread.

21. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan
    Exactly. I live in Taiwan right now, however, I am American to the core and will always cheer for the US team. Do I hopw Chinese Taipei does well? Of course I do. However, Chinese Taipei is one of Asia's minnows in men's soccer (not so in women's soccer though) and will never challenge in Asia.

22. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    ............................ Korea Fighting!!!!!!!!!!

23. kanasai100

kanasai100 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Nowhere
    Re: Nethelands

Nethelend is in UEFA and had difficult opponets in the qualifying match like Portugal and Ireland. China only have crappy opponents in the qualifying match and the only worthy one is UAE. China may have a impressive qualifiers but it does not say much about the quality of Chinese players. The two finalists (Ger and Bra) although they have played crap in the qualifiers, their players are certainly better than the Chinese or Arabs; look how badly these two Asian teams lost to them. Good qualifying does not let you earn much points for fifa ranking but competing and winning tough oppositions does. Senegal is a pleasant surprise and did much better than China and Saudi Ababia. I think if China were place in a group with Korea or Japan they will have no chance qualifying. Korea and Japan are much better.

24. Seoul Man

Seoul Man Member

Sep 17, 2001
    World Wide Web
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Re: Re: Nethelands

Agreed. And your point is...?

25. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know that the Phillipine national team is not good. But we got mad point guards!!!!