Rate Asia's National Teams

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by kasai, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    yeah I asked you that b4.

wait till Ken McElroy sees you :D

2. "Simply Ken"

"Simply Ken" New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    USA
    Korean Football,

Your point is valid, though it doesn't take away from the comment I made. First, Iran was ranked high among Asian teams even before the qualifiers. Secondly, Iran didn't just play 4 more games than Saudi Arabia in the playoffs to see its ranking improve even further. Rather, more accurately, it played 4 more games, where it won 3 of them, losing only to Ireland in Dublin among these 4 playoffs. Finally, my most important point is that Iran's overall results weren't all that bad in the last cycle (1998-2002), even though it never won the games that mattered most.

3. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Wasn't there a tournament in Lebanon a couple of years ago? What was the standing then?

4. nw

nw Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Even with China gifting Iran with 6 points, Iran finished a whopping 1 point ahead of China. Basically, while Iran matches up while against China, it's only mediocre against other teams.

5. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002

The bird thought it had outran the kitten for the past 3 years, but when it came to the actual race, the bird could only watch the kitten's home party.

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Guys I'm sorry. By me creating the trolling thread I think everyone kinda got...weird..whats up with this. Leelo and Stitch, lets move the fun where it belongs (dosnt belong here).

7. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    Exactly. It's now time for our dinner time. Menu? THree leged crow.

8. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    uhmm...no thanks..they gross me out. I dont know waht the significance is with the 3 legged crow but it sure did look nasty. When i was in Japan i was about to buy one at a Japan square in a dept store but once i saw the 3 legs i was like "get that shiet away from my face".

9. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    You can chop one off??

10. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    But dood..then it will become retarted..we don't want it to be anymore dumber looking than it already is

11. kasai

kasai New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    California
    Simply Ken, McElroy posts on an Iranian Football site, so I put two and two together. 2 Iranian Kens. Things are getting interesting. I meet a lot of Japanese names Ken.

12. kasai

kasai New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    California
    Does McElroy frequent this site? I am relatively new here and have never seen him post here.

13. Kaiser

Kaiser New Member

Nov 12, 2000
    dark side of the moo
    Kasai - location California yet you list Iran as your National Team? Get the F*** out and go back to Iran where you can Sh** in a ditch because we're nuking you when we get done with Saddam. Good Riddance!

14. Iranian-Striker

Iranian-Striker New Member

Aug 7, 2001
    Hey kid, need a brain? Go get one then.

15. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002

get the heck outta here you retard. not every problem can be solved by wars as you think. pen is stronger than the sword. until some ignorant american racists realize that, america will never gain respect. this is no place for brainless white supremecist.

16. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Kaiser, how can you say Kasai is an American?

He could be like me who stays in the U.S. for a certain amount of time due to his father's job, education, etc.

So I don't know if you can say he's an American.

Second, let's say he IS an American. SO? This is the dillema of being the nation of immigrants. Kasai chose to support his motherland and he has his right to do so.

Let's say you moved to Switzerland. Are you gonna all of a sudden ditch USA and support the Swiss team like a mad man? I doubt that.

17. what is 3 legged crow anyways? is it some sort of doll??

18. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    I guess we can all agree Kaiser is a troll. (and an very unintelligent one at that.)
    I am glad people can speak out against his brand of racism. How ironic we find this on a soccer board and by a Metro fan no less. Shame!

19. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    yeah it was..uh.."cute" 3 legged crow doll

20. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    it is the bird on the JFA emblem.

21. Iranian-Striker

Iranian-Striker New Member

Aug 7, 2001
    Im surprised he didnt know that...

22. oh boy i thought that was randamly thought insult esp when he called the other one "sucks". my apology to everyone except one.

23. kasai

kasai New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    California
    LOL where did you come from? Since I am an American, I have the right to support whatever sports teams I chose. That is what the U.S.A. is all about you fool.

I think people like yourself give America a bad reputation. We are an open minded people, not judgemental like yourself.

Basically like someone else mentioned in another post, we agree that you are a loser.

24. Barca_Fan2003

Barca_Fan2003 New Member

Mar 30, 2002
    Slidell, LA
    At least I troll delicately and without racism and profane language. Besides, if we nuked Iran then we would have no oil left. Then where would we be? We have to take the oil and then drown the Ayatollahs in it (beard first).

25. West Coast Thug

West Coast Thug New Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Los Angeles
    You guyz have got it all wrong. The Korean team is done for good. The World Cup was a total fluke, I don't understand why no one is willing to realize that. If you watched their games at the world cup there wins were based mostly on luck and poor officiating. They're losing some key players from the crappy team they had, they can probly still be the top in Asia cuz its such a crappy confederation, but don't count on them getting out of the first round in the near future.