Rapids Coverage in Unexpected Place

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by DavidJames, Jul 7, 2005.

1. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Hmm ... no mention of his dedication to the black and blue.

2. DavidJames

DavidJames Member+

May 11, 2003
    Longmont
    The focus of the article was the Nats and Pablo and his fathers passion about playing for them and the World Cup. I don't see lack of comments about the Rapids as very significant.

3. DavidJames

DavidJames Member+

May 11, 2003
    Longmont
    From Tino Palace on MLSNet.com

TCS SAYS: Apparently, MLS is in negotiations to bring Daniel Hernandez back from Necaxa. I hear Mile High Club is a possible destination.

THE NEWS: Speaking of the Rapids, it can't be settling to hear Joe Cannon even mention the thought of heading back to San Jose.

TCS SAYS: But that's what he did this week in the San Jose papers, saying that he would consider returning to the club, even as the team's future is undecided. "If you told me there was a 50-50 chance of the team leaving, I'd probably still come," he told Dylan Hernandez in the San Jose Mercury News. "I'd work in the ticket office, too. I'm old enough."

But relax, Mile High faithful, he also had very good things to say about your boys: "There's no way I could turn my back on a franchise that gave me a second chance."

http://www.mlsnet.com/MLS/news/mls_news.jsp?ymd=20050707&content_id=35735&vkey=news_mls&fext=.jsp