Random jibberish

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by LucciAficionado, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    I have an Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX color inkjet, and I like it.

2. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am printing on my Epson Stylus 800 right now.

I like it.

3. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    now i know i shouldn't have posted this...but then again, i am talking about epson stylus C60...yours are a bit more pricey...
    so i don't blame u for loving your printers...but HP deskjets do for me! they are quieter...sssshhhhhhh......

4. elainemichelle

elainemichelle New Member

Jul 20, 2002
    I don't care about football. It's my school's 50th this year and I feel consumed in school spirit (ask anyone I know). I find football to be boring. Basketball games are fun though.

Some of my guy friends play soccer. I'm supposed to go to a minimum of 3 games this year. I know they love when people show up to watch them. Especially when they score a goal with their best friend there watching. I love going. It's a winter sport here though so it's usually an average of 40 F most of the season. I caught a cold after the last game I went to. I love my friends anyway.

I'm still working on the Machiavelli paper. Summer homework. Not fun.

I want some Perrier. With lime. Or maybe lemon.

I'm listening to a radio station in Rotterdam over the internet. I used to live near Amsterdam. I liked it there. Lots of hot air balloons. Not too hot. Allergy-free -unless your allergic to different types of mold.

Spent four hours labeling folders today. Not fun.

My sunburn is peeling really bad. I should used more aloe to keep and from peeling. I would be really tan if I would have.

The "Landon Groupies" are starting to bother me. They just don't want him to go to Leverkusen because they all think he's hot... He is hto in a doofy sort of way but that's not a good reason to keep him.

I think I lost my prayer card from my great-grandmother's
    funeral mass. That makes me really upset...

I really need to finish the Machiavelli crap by next Wednesday...

5. elainemichelle

Jul 20, 2002
    I have an hpdeskjet 960c. I need new ink cartridges and more paper...

6. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    Forget inkjet printers, it's all about laser printers. :) And mine was pretty inexpensive too.

7. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    And I'm going to be cooking up some Boca burgers. If you haven't tried it you should. It's completely vegetarian (made out of soy), has ONE gram of fat, and it is delish!!!

8. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    speaking of soy, has anyone else eaten fried tofu??? triple hhhmmmmmmmm...its delicious.
    and yup, laser printers are the best ones out there but i consider portability when i talk printers...and cheap price.

9. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    My laser printer was $250 and if you figure out how often quickly inkjet cartridges run out vs. how often toner cartridges do, the laser printer is more cost effective.

10. megs2

megs2 New Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Missouri
    Does anyone care about Jimmy Conrad?
    I like him...A LOT!
    Too bad he's married though...

11. Defender

Defender Member

Joe's Plumbing 86ers
    Feb 16, 2001
    San Francisco CA
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I old high school (WCALeague) played in the winter. Great because I played soccer year-round.

12. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    i agree, but i print seldomly and i print mostly reports and rough drafts whenever i'm due back to school. and my printer is hpdeskjet 940c and love it... :)...i used to have that epson printer (only for a few days coz i intentionally broke it when it irritated me)....

13. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    he's A okay....find someone else to moon over...like donovan, but stay away from taylor twellman... ;-)
    ciao!

14. quakes4me247

quakes4me247 New Member

Jul 7, 2002
    I live in Lard(Mante
    I care about Jimmy, he is such a sweetheart and he is so funny.

15. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically.

Today was a looonnnng day at work.

As things stand, I will not have to work on Sunday.

That will change tomorrow, just cuz I just said that.

I can't wait for the next game. Less than a week left.

Khartman is a jerk. He needs to grow a sense of humor.

Robbie Fowler has an injury.

He doesn't play for Liverpool anymore does he?

Why can't I get that to sink in?

Gazza won't sign with DC.

I have no respect for that man.

Interesting article on that.

16. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I care about Jimmy Conrad.

I also care about Cowboy. I really hope he gets better soon.

I'm going to be sad if Landon leaves. I really have no idea why. Maybe it's that dang baseball outfit.

I wish Lucci played more.

Wade should be defender of the year.

I really wish Richie got a lot more recongition for what he does for this team.

Sometimes I forget that we are lucky enough to have Goose on our team. He comes out of the locker room and I still go, "Damn that's Jeff Agoos!!!"

Scoot is getting better. I cried when I found out he played a full 90 minutes.

I just don't get Devin. :(

I'm glad Eddie has finally seen some quality time.

Ian is hotter than Landon and has better abz.

Ronnie is another guy who deserves more recognition for what he does.

Joey is the best keeper in the league.

J-Co is a great keeper too. I've always said that. Wish he could see more play time. Even with another team - like he did with the Seals.

Chris is a sweetie. Wish I could see him play more. Hope his teeth are okay.

Ibby distracted me way too much at the last game. He's a funny guy.

Manny's a Daddy! Woo hoo Papa Lagos.

Smile Graz!! Graz has the best smile. I tell him that at every game.

D-Ro is awesome. I offered him a taco once. He didn't want it. Thank goodness cuz it was Del Taco!

I need to talk to Ramiro more. It was cool that he wore Manny's shirt under his at the Cup game. I didn't even notice though. I was too busy crying and screaming.

Frankie is the bestest coach!

Woo Hoo Dom...er...Red X!

Tim is cool. He's a show off. But he should NOT be allowed to take shots. He broke my binoculars, my sunglass case, and my key holder with a wild shot. How high does he want the goal?

Is Bruce Morgan still single and living in San Jose?

Johnny Moore is a great guy. I think he can do wonders for this team. I think he already has.

Malcom is from England. He has a cool accent. But he always bugs Tommy cuz he's from Scotland.

Brian is awesome. He's a nice guy.

Michael is cool too. He gave me water one time when I was darn near to having to have surgery on my vocal cords. And he gave the woo hoo girls cookies.

Bobby is funny! He's got a great job (when people aren't throwing things at the ref). Listening to me yell at the ref musta cracked him up. Thank goodness he didn't shave his hair like he threatened to do!

Maynard is the best ticket rep ever. He has a cool ring! I was gonna steal it once. ;)

April is a sweetheart. She's so nice with all the kids. She likes gummy bears.

Mark was gonna call the cops over cuz I told him Faerie hit me. But I asked if they could cuff me instead. LOL!

My woo hoo girl buddies are the bestest of all these though! I luv them all! Woo hoo!

17. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca
    FYI....BlueMeanie closed his first thread as a Mod. Congrats, on a job well done.....Lindsey was having a Nap tantrum....again.....who knows what the drama is behind that. BlueMeanie ROCKS!

18. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    Third. Where have you been? :D

Unless you're being sarcastic. Then, *&)$*&%^ you, pal. :p

19. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Hello.....Richard Mulrooney, the ONLY Quake starting in the all-star game, i'd say that's recognition......Bruce has taken many a look at Mulrooney, thats even better recognition. :D

Poor Ronnie. :(

20. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

I had this decoded and I think you should be the first Mod to card himself......for foul and abusive symbolism. ;)

21. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At first, I didn't like this thread.

Now I do.

I had vanilla coke again tonight.

U2 is still in my CD changer.

I got a lot more work done around the house tonight.

But I wore myself out.

Oh my goodness! It's almost midnight!!

I need sleep.

So I'm going to bed.

22. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm still tired. Not enough sleep.

Thank goodness it's Friday.

I really hope I don't have to work on Sunday.

I'm drinking peppermint coffee again. I made it too strong so I had to put sugar in it.

I found my old t-shirts yesterday.

Cute Dodger one. My dad's from LA.

Lots of A's ones. They don't seem to look as cute on me as that uniform does on Landon.

I can't believe I wore some of that stuff.

I grew up in the 80s.

But I still need to grow up. I just don't want to.

Tomorrow's the All Star game. That will be fun, but I can't wait for Wednesday.

With the turf mics, will we be able to hear the sound of their feet on the turf?

That kinda freaks me out.

I hope Landon isn't wearing a bra tomorrow.

For that matter, I hope no one took any clues from his stunt last year. It wasn't funny. His hair made it worse.

Do you think he dyed his hair again for this game?

Has Joe puked yet?

Bruce Arena better keep his eyes on Joe, Wade, and Richie.

I hope Wade shuts down Landon. I know it's only an All Star game, but Bruce Arena is watching.

Can't wait to see Goose play with the nats again after his injury.

Graz better be smiling.

I hope Frankie's team wins.

Yes, it's only an All Star game. But, like I said, Bruce Arena is watching.

I think I'll use that new shampoo again today. It smells good.

I'm going to take a shower.

23. elainemichelle

Jul 20, 2002
    I really hate Niccolo Machiavelli. If he weren't already dead I'd probably kill him. Not really. Maybe.

I have to go back to school next week. I don't want to. I like sleeping in. And watching Jay Leno. I'm scared of who the new French teacher will be. I'm taking Algebra II, Physics I, and Chemistry I. I'm bad at math. But I want to get into Stanford. I have to take the PSAT this year.

I need a new backpack.

I want a Vienna Latte. And a cheddar bagel.

Those Chips Ahoy Cookie Bars are pretty good.

I should make some iced tea. I make good tea. I like green tea with mint too.

I think they should wear the sports bras again this year.

If anyone knows what Machiavelli kids were named let me know.

24. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    From now on, Fridays I have to be in from 9-5. That means no Quakes practices for me. :(

25. quakes4me247

quakes4me247 New Member

Jul 7, 2002
    I live in Lard(Mante
    Wow! you have taken on quite a course load, i have taken all of those classes except french ( i took spanish instead) and i can't say they were my favorite classes, all know is they were a lot of work, but if you want to get into stanford, this is the way to do it , well that and have extra curricular activites. I wish you good luck in your upcoming school year. :)