Random jibberish

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by LucciAficionado, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

That's odd......cuz you look fiiiiiine! ;)

2. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    Uh, I can't talk about how cute Landon looks in an A's uni but I can sure talk about how cute he looks in his black jacket. :) He looks adorable in it! But he always seems to have to be on his cell as he strolls into the Brit. :rolleyes:

We miss you SJQF!!!

3. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

FYI.....the cell thing is a way for sports guys to appear un-approachable.....it's a trick they all use to avoid too many autographs, they call a person they know and just talk to them til they get where they wanna go. Goodsport used to do this back in the day.....except it was a tin can and a string, no cell phones back then. :D

4. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    This I know but it just looks so obvious (and snobby). Just walk through and don't make eye contact with anyone; It's not like people at the Brit are hounding the players at all.

5. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca
    It's not his fault, Goodsport was a big star back in the day......oh, you meant Donovan....well, he's just big-timing ya. :D

6. RUBY223

RUBY223 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Sunnyvale
    I could care less about LD though; afterall, there's someone else I care about more. :p

But do you ever have one of those days where things are going well but ya just feel like ************ emotionally? I'm having one of those days. I think I just need some confidence building. :(

7. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Nope....i'm just a dumb, shallow, happy, guy. Only three things can ruin this......1.)Quakes lose.....2.)run out of beer......3.) my wife, several ways, often demonstrating 2-3 ways at once. :(

8. LucciAficionado

LucciAficionado New Member

May 5, 2002
    Hayward
    I never thought a thread I started would last this long!!

In responce to the smelly diaper on page 7 or 8... I don't change my 8-month-old nephews diapers my sister does, but I make him his bottles. That's our deal.

I wish Lucci played more too. I wish Chris did also.

Where was Eddie yesterday. I was suppose to talk to him about John Mayer but he wasn't there. Oh well.

I haven't been on in over a week because the computer got moved out of my 8-year-nephews room.

In case I am confusing anyone, I have four nephews. Angel (8), he went to the game with us yesterday and as always didn't sit still. We keep telling his mom to get him tested for ADD but she won't. In all seriousness Mari and I have read about it and we think he has it, or at least some sort defintioncy (sp?)

Xavier, just turned five one the 3rd of August. He is gonna start kindergarden soon, he's excited.

Xander, is 2 he is Xaviers brother. He is starting to mumble and my sister-in-law thought he had a hearing problem, when she took him to the doctors they told her he was actually advanced for his age.

And then Ruben, the 8-month-old. we take care of him everyday cause his mom works. He is so cute. And he is starting to crawl. I sing him John Mayer songs to put him to sleep. I am the only one capable of putting him to sleep cause not even his mom has the patience to "rock" him to sleep. Our offical song is "One thousand miles" by Vanessa Carlton. Whenever he wants me to sing to him he will rub my chin. It's really cute.

All of my nephews will be at the game on the 17th. My whole family is going and we are gonna tailgate. I'll be sure to show all my nephews off.

But my family is known for flaking so maybe not all will be there.

I am having all my firends come over for the 26th game. We are gonna bar-bee-que for them and stuff.

I also met Audiovent and a cool new band called Greenwheel. I got a Audivent set list and the lead singers waterbottle. I talked to them before and after the show and they were totally drunk and stuff. It was awesome. I also gave them a book of my poetry.

I fell in love with Greenwheel's lead left-handed guitarist. He is so beutiful. I saw him after the show and gave him two purple braclets because he said he doesn't have much purple in his wardrobe.

I have a thing for purple. I belive real men aren't scarred to wear purple.

People on quakes who I have seen wear purple: Lucci and Jon Conway. This further proves my theory.

SJQF: If you want a CD to add to your collection think about Audiovent (Dirty Sexy Knights in Paris) or Greenwheel (Soma Holiday).

I rearranged my room and put up a bunch of posters up. Including the Seoul Bros one and a bunch of player cards.

Beerking: I never wrote one on the other painting thingy. Sorry... maybe I will.

Did I mention I finished reading Chocolat. Good book.

I want to start reading a book on quontum (sp?) theory or fung shui (sp?)

Broccoli
    Dolores

9. Ramiros_Soccer_Chica

Jun 10, 2001
    Nor-Cal
    I've almost thrown up while changing diapers also.

Lucci stopped me last night to tell me about a cool new band while leaving. Downloading songs from them and will probably by the album.

Joe Cannon was kinda rude yesterday.....some of the players seemed disappointed.

Jon seemed upset. I'd be too.

Maybe they are cursed to not win Open Cups, as long as there supposed to win MLS Cups.

Was Troy wearing a hemp braclet, or was that a part of his laso?

The 17th is going to be cool. Everyone's true colors will show. :D

Dolores looked cool in that tie yesterday. For once she looked better than me.

Real Men Wear Purple. Real Men Drive Jeeps.

U2 is awesome, I should listen to one there albums right now.

Red Hot Chili Peppers in my opinion is better.

Slayer...I don't know. Never heard much from them.

Slipknot is pure cr@p! Guys wearing masks? One of them looks like he has a male genetalia on his face...probably to make up for what's not down south.

Linkin Park is ReTarDid.

Music and Meditation is life.

The technology we rely on now is going to turn on us. Going to stand around till 2012 a.d.?

The re-birth of the world is going to happen and 1/3 of us will not exsist.

My chest hurts.

Transform
    Mari

10. Lab Mouse

Lab Mouse New Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Kalamazoo, MI, USA
    I still love state fairs. At least the good ones. Michigan's is the only one I didn't like so far...Minnesota and Wisconsin have the best ones, and Indiana and Ohio's are good too.

I participated in a watermelon-seed-spitting contest today on a spur of the moment...and ended up winning my age group (21 and over). Weird. It's not something I've ever done competitively before...

Still jazzed about Southside's win last night.

I saw a 1255-pound pig today. And one that weighs only 1 pound less. The size of a small hippo. The sad part was they could hardly walk.

I am very tired. It has been a long day. Tomorrow I have to drive home.

11. Albany58

Albany58 Member+

Sep 14, 1999
    Concord, CA USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe he's got worms.

12. megs2

megs2 New Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Missouri
    I loved Chocolat the movie, is the book better? However, with the book, there is no Johnny Depp. So, im guessing the movie is better ; )

13. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know that Columbus has theirs in August--wish I had a chance to hang out at the fair when I was in town at that time 3 years ago...

I've always like the allure of the state fair--always loved to take a date along, hang out with her and have a very good time. It's more for the athmosphere...

because of that, the Crew rarely plays at home during that time frame.

Cheers!

14. Richter Boy

Richter Boy New Member

Mar 1, 2000
    Soulard, STL
    quntom theory and fung shi rule.

15. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    yup...the movie is absolutely oscar material...a masterpiece...couldn't agree more...the book i haven't read, though.

16. Ramiros_Soccer_Chica

Jun 10, 2001
    Nor-Cal
    Ruby233: I doubt he has worms. Or ants in his pants or whatever.

The movie and book are very different. I watched the movie when I was over the half-way mark so I knew how the book ended a little but I will tell you some of the differences:

1) They newer priest doesn't exist in the book. The young guy that rakes the leaves.

2) Throughout the whole book, the perist talks to someone named Piere. A priest higher than him who is dieing.

3) The book is from the perspective of the priest and Vianne.

4) Vianne never confronts the preist like she did in the movie.

5) The boat gypsies are more present in the book.

The book describes the relationship with man (preist) and some sort of God. The reason why the preist has problems is also discussed and it builds the character more and gives him more depth.

Vianne has a strong connection with her dead mother, who was somewhat of a pyscic. In the book Vianne brings up this "Dark Man" that her mother talked about while moving around Europe and the US. She talks about the wind and everything and there is pleanty of symbilism in the book.

There is also a lot of French terms in the book. I didn't here to much in the movie.

the connection between Vianne and her daughter is also huge.

Read the book and expect to see a lot more detail than the movie has and a lot more of annalizing the book...if thats what you want to do.

But yeah no pictures of Jonny Depp. He is on the cover though....

RickterBoy: So, I didn't spell them right.

Broccoli
    Dolores

17. Anh Jung-Hwan

Anh Jung-Hwan New Member

Jul 1, 2002
    South Korea
    "I saw a 1255-pound pig today. And one that weighs only 1 pound less. The size of a small hippo. The sad part was they could hardly walk. "

That must have been Gazza and his twin brother after a hard night of drinking.

Anh has joked! Free entertainment for the Quakies!

18. Lab Mouse

Lab Mouse New Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Kalamazoo, MI, USA
    HAHA! Thanks for the first good laugh of the day! :D

19. LandOthoVan

LandOthoVan New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Waukesha, WI
    i'm really bored... i dunno wat to do. i cant play video games (im at my video gameless cuzin's house) i cant listen to GOOD music (they only got britney spears... ewww...) the only thing i can watch on tv is nickelodeon (booo, but spongebob is awesome) i cant sleep... n being online is BOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIING. but, im going shopping in 3 hrs (typical girlie pasttime...) HEY atleast its friday... eh, that means cleaning the damn house the whole weekend for me.... =* Þ

nice funny...

i wanna learn how to surf... NEone wanna teach me? did u kno that u can go surfing on lake michigan?

my biology teacher does.... he's a surfer dude, his wife is hawaiian... all the guys call her "the hawaiian goddess" she is pretty... but not a goddess. girls jus dont call other girls goddesses.

NEone wanna learn the kirby dance?

20. megs2

megs2 New Member

Jul 29, 2002
    Missouri
    O-the young priest was my favorite character, besides Johnny. But it sounds like there is more symbolism in the book, so I might end up reading it. :)

21. pezboy82

pezboy82 New Member

Nov 18, 2001
    Modesto, CA
    I remember seeing a story on that in the Urinal-Sentinal.

That's your teacher?

22. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    Drats! Beat me to it! I was going to make a Sigi joke. :p

23. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Didn't I warn you once about this term......it's offensive.

24. elainemichelle

elainemichelle New Member

Jul 20, 2002
    Me and a bunch of my friends have already decided to go to a lot of home soccer games this year. Most of them don't even like soccer but they all think they have a shot at state this year so we're all going to watch. But we have to get through football season first...

I've been waking up at 5 am lately. Too early.

25. Ramiros_Soccer_Chica

Jun 10, 2001
    Nor-Cal
    Once again she uses my name..what a dork. She just wants to be me soooo much. Who wouldn't?!!!?

TRANSFORM
    MARI