Racist Spanish scum

Discussion in 'England' started by womble, Nov 17, 2004.

1. SpanishBlackBoy

SpanishBlackBoy New Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Guinea Ecuatorial
    No comment.

2. southsideirish71

southsideirish71 New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    Chicago
    But be something with the spanish decent.

They mexicans also make monkey noises and chants whenever the US players mexico. They made the papers here again with chanting monkey everytime Freddy Adu touched the ball.

3. Pazarius

Pazarius New Member

Jan 10, 2004
    England
    Nobody here is under the delusion that racism isn't still a problem in England (the BNP is still around after all), or that English football doesn't have a terrible history regarding racism, but you must accept that English football has done, and is still doing, a lot more to tackle the problem than the Spanish. We have managed to virtually eliminate racist abuse from Premiership grounds (and the majority of the lower divisions), and we're continually making progress. I admit I haven't been following Spanish football for that long, but my initial impression is that racist abuse is actually getting worse in Spain, presumably due to the complacency showed by the Spanish authorities.

The only thing people here are proud of is that our clubs and our football authorities have proven that they will not tolerate racist abuse. When they manage to kick one of the two offenders out of the ground immediately, and promise to take very seriously what in other countries would be a minor incident, we can be confident the dark days of mass racist chanting will never return.

Personally I never feel 'shame' because of racists, whether English or not, because I think that only my own actions can shame me, not those of other people. Regardless, be assured I feel nothing but contempt for the Neanderthals who racially abuse players.

Since when do we see the problem of racism everyday in English football? Last Sunday's incident, as far as I am aware, is the worst racist incident in the Premiership for years.

4. SpanishBlackBoy

SpanishBlackBoy New Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Guinea Ecuatorial
    You seem to be more reasonable that other English people on this thread and I can´t deny the facts. But you are one of the few.

5. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    How are those comments any different that the vast majority posted by English supporters over the last week?

6. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Funny you should post this being as you are a racist. Check out this post by acmilan_barcelona:
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3649518&postcount=74

from this thread:
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151626&page=5&pp=15