Rückrunde 2022

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by Bananenflanke, Jan 22, 2021.

1. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Keeping the temps low for some of them while shipping overseas is challenging.

I had my second Moderna on Wednesday and Mrs. KG had her second Pfizer yesterday.

2. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So the Horrorshow starts this Friday at "ARROGANCE ARENA" if it's not going to go "Up" for us we shall feel very comfortable in the relegation zone from the first week of the second half of the season...and it will only get worse after with Neverkusen and Kruse and co in line ready and waiting for us ( according to Hollywood they are missing some key players to the Wuhan Gift..but no matter what they can field two strong units on the pitch at any given gameday ...we are not only suffering mentally and on the performance side...but we as well have a number of key players out...this one is truly a horror scenario:eek:o_O:ninja::whistling::speechless::whistling::sick::cautious::eek::devilish::alien:

3. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Aufbaugegner! :ROFLMAO::thumbsup:

4. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Es gibt nuer einen Borussia....

5. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That was something...am sure we are all smiling;):ROFLMAO::D:laugh:
    If only we can come up with some sort of recipe for Neverkusen...then i can say we would even end up somewhere good in the table come season end.
    It was a strange game tho...i haven't looked at the stats, never really cared about it...only like to know how many kilometers we covered. We seemed flat and stagnant...or at least that's what i felt.Lots of wrong passes and mistakes.Kone couldn't even get anything going...but GOD BLESS "Netz" he really shined and was a big factor for uso_O:rolleyes::eek::thumbsup::ninja::devilish::devilish::alien:

6. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lack of fans had to make a difference. That and all the players Bayern had out (not that we didn't have some out too).

LuckyStriker repped this.
  7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We are forgetting that even This" Hollywood Team" with so many players in the "repair shop" was unlucky to have not handed us another defeat! Hutter has praised our style of play...personally, i saw us with a lot of bad tackling wrong passing game, and lack of productive running and dynamism in Friday's game:thumbsdown::whistling:o_O
    Am not complaining but we did have a golden goose in our corner at Arrogance Arena ! :rolleyes::eek::cautious:
    If only we can convince the same goose to sit in our corner against B04:speechless::ninja::alien::devilish::D

8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Moment of truth. The "northern face" awaits us tomorrow...what a pleasant experience right?:whistling::cautious::eek:
    Not when your dealing with the "Matterhorn":confused::confused::speechless::confused::confused:
    I see this as the most important game of the Rukrunde for us..these ass wipes were always tough to beat even at our peak...let alone under current conditions:sick::unsure::rolleyes:
    Id be happy with a draw...they seem too physical and fast for us...and the hard beating we sustained in the 2nd week would also play a factor as much as everyone wants to downplay it:eek::cautious::speechless::ninja::alien::ninja::devilish:

10. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    the turning point of the game:sick::sick::sick:: Sommer does the impossible and saves a PK, just to see Mr.Reliable miss his mark during a CK and we go down seconds after Sommers amazing save during the CK :whistling::speechless::confused::speechless::(

11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's much easier to imagine being a "Midget in a nudist colony" than a Borusse
    :confused::sick::unsure::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

12. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...well, the only thing left to play for is 15th....

13. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Man this is soooooo embarrassing, none of us are about trophies and diva players if it was as such we would not be standing with VFL 1900...but this is disgusting!
    I don't think its coaching at all...these players didn't even try no resistance...slow flat uninspired and simply a whole new definition of "LOW"
    If you watch the game over a few times...you can see the depth of it.
    What a group of " Chumps" biggest sham thru and thru:cautious::eek::sick::mad::speechless:
    Ken when someone like me" fast-forwards" most of the second 45 min of the game...enough said:confused:

14. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How many years since Rafael left?
    Allow Ginter & Zakaria's situations to linger?........

These guys have basically played with their bags packed since Rose left.
    If they stopped playing the ones who have one foot out the door and played with those who want to be there that might be a good place to start.

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS and kgilbert78 repped this.
  15. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You are 110% correct Lucky:whistling::unsure::thumbsup::thumbsdown:
    Just finished watching.
    I am sure everybody agrees with me when i say this isn't on "Hutter".If there was any doubt today's game was a total eye-opener:sick::speechless::sick:
    Look at Union they have nothing special, but they create power and results by functioning as "One-Firing-Unit" and building around a clever player in Kruse which is over 30:rolleyes::eek::(
    Did you guys see Hutters facial expression while leaving the pitch???:speechless::speechless::speechless:

16. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The team fell apart. The club needs to act now. Build a new team, let those who think they grew too big, leave.

17. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You got to feel for Adi " Dieter" Huttero_O:eek::sick:

18. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you want to give him a chance, start over and build to his system-which you currently lack the talent to execute.

The roster "feels like" it's comprised of 4 clear categories:

A): don't want to be there - Zak, Matzi, Plea, Tikus.

B). Playing out the string to move in the summer- Neihaus, Yann, Leiner, Embolo, Wolf, Bensebaini.

C). Lifers (stay as long as you want)- Toni, Stindl, Herrmann, Kramer, Doucoure

D). Building blocks: Kone, Scally, Ness, Beyer, Elvedi, Hofmann, Friedrich-prolly the back-up keeper.

19. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    oh man that was golden " Doucoure" i wanna throw up about that situation:sick:

20. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So Max decides to pick the "Jettison" clause..now this is the Million dollar question???
    :(:confused::confused::speechless::confused::confused::whistling::cautious::cautious::confused::confused::sick::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::ninja:

21. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You know me-and the way I think.

This infamous quote is as relevant to me today as when Coach Shero first uttered it (RIP):

"Success requires no explanation. Failure......presents no alibi."

My fear is that my MLS side could lose their GM to you come summer. Talk about a personal conflict of interest!:laugh:

Just when we were becoming half-respectable too........

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  22. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My other two favorite Shero quotes (I grew up outside Philly). "When you are having breakfast, the chicken is interested, but the pig is committed." And... "Win together today, and we'll walk together forever".

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS and LuckyStriker repped this.
  23. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I remember. * and they did* This one applies to another club I'm enjoying currently tormenting: " He who will not when he may-SHALL NOT when he will."

24. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where did you grow up then??

25. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Love that quote brother and thanks for sharing ...and yes i know how thunk my friend!