Révolution Rouge et Noire - Stade Rennais Thread

Discussion in 'France: Clubs' started by gary_rb, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Pierre-Henri

Pierre-Henri New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Strasbourg, France.
    We may have to rethink players' diet.

[​IMG]

2. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The only thing that comes to mind is 6-0 for some reason.... :D

3. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Dunno what you're talking about...You must be confused with tennis.

4. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Okaaaaaaaay. So, this is it, we're already out of the UEFA Cup, another cold shower on the back of last season euphoria. I guess it's a result of the lack of experience at this level...Incredible how those two late goals by Stuttgart in the first game changed the whole psychological disposition. Anyway, they had all the time inthe world to set a better course.

What I like about Rennes is that when they fail, they fail big time ! No anxiety whatsoever concerning this campaign, three matches, three loss. At least, noone will die of a heart attack due to an unbearable suspense.

I follow Rennes and PSG, I think I must be masochist somewhere... :eek: :(

5. Pierre-Henri

Pierre-Henri New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Strasbourg, France.
    I guess you voted for Antoine Waechter, possess 10 000 € in "Vivendi" stock shares, bought a Fiat Multipla and watch "la chaîne parlementaire" 8 hours a day... Am I right ?

6. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Damn, I have watched LCP once ! :eek: :eek:

7. Pierre-Henri

Pierre-Henri New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Strasbourg, France.
    So it was you ! The 0.0001 % viewers they ever got ! I hope they gave you a "légion d'honneur" ribbon for this !

8. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    i dont know why reenes loss many match ..after last season i think he can be in top 3 start this season ..but he loss match after match !!

but last 6 match he back to win or drow with nise play ..

reense have many talent in team ..4 talent for now and 6talent for futre ..

frie ..Utaka ..Monterrubio ..Ouaddou..very good player now ..

[​IMG]
    big french ;) talent Gourcuff after scored 3 goals agienst Norway

Källström ..Isaksson ..Didot ..Mvuemba..Gourcuff..M'Bia ..this talent i know he can be big name in world soon ..

big proplme in team he dont have very good DMF have big experience ..and dont have very good DF have big experience ..

i dont know why rennes contract with edman ?? tha team dont need new left back !! he just need big DF can be great captin for team ..have contrl DF ..

i know now if rennes have maybe roy ceane lool he can finsh season in 2 and maybe 1 and can be great team in futru ..

@ i am very sad when see rennes loss 6 !!!!!!!!!!

rennes just need man and great capin can tell tha new talent and younger player keeping your great play in all match ..

like what rennes do aginest big team he can win !! but he loss agienst small team !!!!!! this loss aginest small team can be bad for tha team and cant let you go to top and playing next UCL ..

rennes win againest big team like Marseille 3-2 ..Auxerre 3-1 ..Toulouse4-1
    but loss 6 and 4 agaenst mans and Nancy !! what i can say ?? WTF :D

9. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Be carefull about what you see regarding Nancy!

10. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    i am not mean he bad team or have bad player ..no no no i just mean he new team in liga this season ..dont have big experience ..

for me nansy have smoe talent like kim ..he play here in saudi last years ..
    and DIAKHATE too can be big name in france football ..

thnks man ..

11. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    The first half of the season is over. All of this brings me one question. Is Bölöni victim of the Peters principle ?

I mean, he can't complain about the time he had to nurture a group at Rennes. We may have a bunch of good results which would bring us close to Europe once again, but I don't expect any dramatic improvements anymore. This year or the next.

I hardly believe that one or two new players would create a new chemistery either ; well, maybe I'm wrong on this one. I'll dare an analogy with F1, it's like an engine that has reached its ultimate development potential, whatever you do, you'll need an brand new design cos all you can gain with new specs evolution are whiskers of improvement.

12. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    You're still keeping this thread going? :)

Just kidding. I think the problem is Monterrubio. I've been saying it for a while, he'll give you what he can give you, but he isn't a top 3 type of playmaker. I'm really surprised he had the type of year that he did.

Frei gets sold in the summer for 11-12 million euro's. So who replaces him?

13. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    fair tha coach ..i think he do what he have to doit ..now renne need very good coach have very good hestory with many club ..

why not try to contract with dechamp or tigana ?

its bad think to see great talent in reene but can see him play UCL or maybe win liga 1 whay not !!

14. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Hmm, Tigana, why not. A good and experienced coach on the way back who has many things to prove. This said, he's one hell of a character, I'd hope he wouldn't bring more issues than solutions...

15. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    CSKA Moscow are weighing up a move for Rennes defender Abdeslam Ouaddou.

The Morocco international is coming to the end of his contract and as yet no new deal has been offered.

The former Fulham man has impressed at Rennes and his performances have not gone unnoticed.

Uefa Cup holders CSKA have watched the full back in action on several occasions this season and they are now lining up a move in January, knowing Rennes would prefer to sell him now rather than risk to lose him for nothing in the summer.

CSKA are believed to be ready to offer Ouaddou a four-year deal in a bid to lure him to the Russian capital.

______

this is a joke !! renne need new DF with Ouaddou but now he sale him !! how can by in DF !! tha sick adilton or how !!

16. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    French outfit Rennes have reportedly joined the hunt to land AaB star Rasmus Wurtz.

The promising midfielder has impressed this term and has attracted interest from several clubs across Europe, with Marseille amongst those credited with an interest.

It would appear France is the likeliest destination, as Wurtz admits he is impressed with the standard of Ligue 1 football.

"I haven't heard anything, but French football attracts me and it would of course be interesting," Wurtz told Onside.dk.

rennes need new great coach and DF not new MF !!

but if he come i think kim by sold in wenter market ..

17. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
  18. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  19. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  20. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    i hope great match ..

brind have many chance now to prove he play ..if he very good or not ..

utaka not play maybe 4match ..thats mean braind can play all munit in 4match ..

i warch him with france u21 against england ..but he not play very good ..
    he just run and run !!!

i think we can find anuther great talent in striker for france 21 ..

i hope he make worng and play great ..

21. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    wow utaka show give rennes win 4-1 against utaka ex team !!

i think he want say for lens cherman or fan .. he mistake when seal him to rennes ..

i think he back to true utaka 2003..

he score very nice goal too before 2 week ..

22. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It's about time gawdammit ! ;)

23. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I thought this thread had been shut down?

24. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France