question on indoors.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by HiVel0city88, Nov 9, 2004.

1. HiVel0city88

HiVel0city88 New Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Orchard Park, NY
    i am trying to decide wether to get the nike mesh first touch or the kelme cupin indoor pro. i wonder if anyone has the nike mesh first touch and could give me a break down of the shoe. i also wonder how much the kelme cupin indoor pros stretch. i am not familiar with that meshy material and i need to know how much they stretch.

2. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I have the nike first touch mesh. First off, it depends on the type of surface you are playing on. Since the first touch mesh has the turf nubs on the bottom, I would not reccomend them for indoor carpet. I strongly reccomend flats due to the fact that the knobby bottoms are great for picking up injuries. I really like my first touch. Used them on synthetic grass and were awesome. They have this material on them that gives the shoe a rough texture, and is great for ball control. They are a great fit, not too much mesh though, and since i wear mine for casual, i can't tell about the break in. Since they are synthetic, there probably isn't much give. Hope that helps.

...just my 2 cents...

3. HiVel0city88

HiVel0city88 New Member

Aug 27, 2004
    Orchard Park, NY
    great, thanks for an answer... can you compare the sizing of the air zoom control meshes to the sizing of the azt90IIs or any other shoe?

4. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I have the first touch mesh. not the control mesh, and the sizing is pretty tru to size. I have a size 10, but normally wear a 9.5 in most every other shoe, and i probably could use a 9.5 in the first touch meshs. they're fairly wide considering they're nikes =) I have tons of room in my 10s. I've never worn the AZT II, so i cant compare. Hope that helps.