Question on how to return shoes?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Mike The King, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Mike The King

Mike The King New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    I have a question for returning shoes.. i have a pair of Nike Mercurial Vapor K FG and after using them for about 2 months of college soccer.. they have ripped on me.. i was wondering if i am able to return them and if so what i would have to do.. i dont have the reciept ... thx

2. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    I also had the same problems with Nike total 90. Actually it depends on shop where you've bought your shoes. But I think 2 month is too much to return the boots and get your money back, I needed two tries to return mine. After two day of use they rubbed three sores on my feet and although the weather was sunny and my shoes were almost clean a store didn't want them back (obviously). Then I came back home and washed them very carefully, so they looked like absolutely new :D . The second try was successful :p .

3. AntiNIKE

AntiNIKE New Member

Nov 9, 2004
    Good luck with it kid.....had ver BAD experience with NIKE. Bought a AZT 90 III, had 2 BIG blisters.... called NIKE but faced rude and terrible service (contrary to their claim of good service on their website). After MUCH (I mean MUCH!!!) arguement, did they settle the issue but the solution was still UNsatisfactory.......Advice: dun get nike in the future.

Do keep us update on your attempt with the STUPID nike company!!!!

4. Ricardinho_Uk

Ricardinho_Uk Member

Dec 28, 2003
    uk

Not sure where you’re from mate but im in the uk and have returned boots after about two months for various reasons if the 28 days are gone I take them to Nike town oxford street 3rd floor returns department. they are quite reasonable there they will exchange your boots for you even if you didn't purchase them there they changed a pair of ripped vapours for me that I had bought in Amsterdam and used on sand astro turf obviously I didn't tell them that that part..

5. Mike The King

Mike The King New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    i would just like to know how can i talk to customer service or something.. b/c i just had them for 2 months and it ripped... on the side for me.. i wish i had a camera to show you..

6. Mike The King

Mike The King New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    sry im from the US..

7. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Hey! I know some stores can get back your shoes in 2 or 3 months if there were some obvious defects such as a difference of sizes, your shoes split somewhere, a huge bump inside a shoe etc.