Question about BETTING SYSTEM and PICKS

Discussion in 'Statistics and Analysis' started by super_picks, Oct 7, 2003.

1. super_picks

super_picks Red Card

Oct 7, 2003
    Hello:

I am using the betting system and picks from GUIDE12 guy for the last 3 weeks and it has been awesome...it seems that it is impossible to lose with his system and plays. Have you heard about them by any chance? I want to sign up with them for 6 months but before i do that i would like to get some info from anyone who have been with them for a longer period of time...how is their record.....are they always this consistent and successfull as in the last 3 weeks? I would appreciate any feedbacks from you. THanks.

-James-

2. ChrisE

ChrisE Member

Jul 1, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    American Samoa
    Well, it doesn't look like anything on his site actually explains his miracle system, and, to be honest, I don't see how a system like this could possibly work. If there were a secret way to make huge money off the bookies, it wouldn't stay a secret for long, and pretty soon every bookie would be out of business.

But, in the interest of fairness, perhaps you should explain how his system works before any permanent judgments are made.

However, I would be willingto wager a significant amount that this is a scam.

3. super_picks

super_picks Red Card

Oct 7, 2003
    chris,

i payed for the system...the system is nothing new...its similar to martingale (but modified)...his system works as long as you dont lose 5 in a row....and his system looks unbeatable because of his amazing tips. Last 3 weeks he did very well and i made lots of profit....he went 17-10 1st week, 16-11 2nd week and 18-7 3rd week...i am impressed so far....his longest losing streak was 3 games and longest winning streak was 4 games. Before i sign up for 6 months i want to know if anyone here has been with him for more than 6 months and if he ever lost 5 in a row in that span.

is there anyone here using him other me..come on guys lets hear your feedback..there are over 300000 people here!!! :)

4. beineke

beineke New Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Real simply, my advice is not to do it.

As Voros has pointed out, it's very hard to make a profit in sports gambling. If this "Guide12" person had worked out a way to do it, then he/she wouldn't be selling tips over the Internet.

5. microbrew

microbrew New Member

Jun 29, 2002
    NJ
    "his system works as long as you dont lose 5 in a row"
    :eek:

So what happens if you lose five in a row?

And three weeks doesn't seem to be a large sample size.

6. bostonsoccermdl

bostonsoccermdl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    EXACTLY!!! The same goes for investment/trading scams. The truth is, anyone who has a "system" (and isnt an idiot) that works, will guard it with their life and protect it from getting out into the public.

The reason is as people catch on, the system gets "diluted" and the effectiveness drops off dramatically. the reason is you have everyone chasing/betting on the same game/investment in the same manner, causing the price/spread to change.....

It might have worked in the past, but he is probably trying to get his last $$$ out of a dated system....

just my .02

7. super_picks

super_picks Red Card

Oct 7, 2003
    never mind guys..i dont need any opinions anymore...i have been with them for little over 2 weeks and its money in the bank. interesting system and i made lots of profit with his plays. here are the plays that i received for tomorrow..play them with the system from http://www.tmls9.netfirms.com/betting.htm and you wont regeret.

1. Soccer: Parlay: Juventus -300 (italian) AND Lazio -200 (italian)
    2. Soccer Parlay: Bronby -230 (Danish) AND Basel -200 (Swiss)
    3. Soccer: Austrian: Rapid Vienna -150
    4: Soccer: Turkish: Beskitas -115
    5: NFL: Indianapolis -12.5
    6: NFL: Tennessee -3 [buy half point]
    7: Soccer: Parlay: Juventus -300, Lazio -200, Brondby -230, Djugarden -180 and Basel -200