Quaresma and Mountinho should be at the World Cup!!!!

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by CRISTIANO_RONALDO_7, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRISTIANO_RONALDO_7

CRISTIANO_RONALDO_7 New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    TORONTO
    At first, when Scolari picked his team, I was pissed!!! Then I decided to calm down and watch the game against Cape Verde...:confused: :mad: :eek:
    I'm even more upset today then I was when I first Heard the Scolari team!!!! I know a bunch of you think Quaresma should be on the team, But I KNOW NOW THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS TEAM IS MISSISNG!!!
    When teams start man marking CRon, Portugal is going to have no option on the wings which could be big problems for them. and if Deco goes down( please dear god no!) , Mountinho would be a perfect replacement!!!

Doesn't this team look alot better!!!

I would use a 3-2-4-1
    ------------------Ricardo-----------------------

Paulo Ferriera--- Carvalho---------- Miguel

---------Costinha-------Tiago/Maniche

Quaresma---- Deco---- Figo-------- C Ronaldo

----------------Pauleta------------------------

I would use Portugal's strenght which is the Mid feild and wings to do most of the work needed to strike fear into the opposition.
    what happens with this setup is speed and creativity on the wings, a strong technical midfeild and a defensemen less then the current system.
    If Andrade was healthy I would then use a 4-1-3-1-1 system.

-------------------Ricardo

Paul Ferriera----- Carvalho--- Andrade--- Miguel

----------------Costinha/Tiago??

Quaresma----------Deco-------------Figo

------------------C Ronaldo

------------------ Pauleta-------------

2. KhaNArTisT

KhaNArTisT New Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Back in Toronto Esse

I am BEGGING YOU PEOPLE..please stop saying things like this! you are just asking for trouble

3. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    There's already five "Let's bitch, like bitches," threads, go find them. We don't need this one, someone close it or delete it.

4. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Enough, people. The squad of 23 is done and barring an injury, no more players are being added. Get over it. We all love being the armchair coach, and everyone has a player that they would rather see on the team that isn't there, but the squad has been announced. What's done is done, much like this thread...