Qu Shengqing

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by xabi_al0ns0, Jul 14, 2005.

1. xabi_al0ns0

xabi_al0ns0 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Australia
    How good is this Chinese guy Qu Shengqing? Apparently he top scored in the Chinese league in 1999 and played 30 internationals for China.

He's here in Australia playing in the new A-League for Adelaide United and the manager thinks he's pretty good so I was just wondering what any Chinese here think of him. :D

2. spltd

spltd New Member

May 25, 2005
    China
    who was the tough while he was in Liaoning,i mean in there who was totally and completely on the top time, but since who transfered to Shen Hua,thing gonna be wrong. i still missing who's player for Liaoning that time, Shenhua's Fs don not kill me :D any info? as the age who just on the G time so i guess and wish he can reach the top of career once again. GO 19! the number also is who playing for liaoning' s number .

ps: i think there also another guy i cannot remember the name but the culb i guess is knight?? like that.

what ever ,Qu was not the bowb right here(cn) because the media put the young guy join to the mufc on the top. as my personal standpoint i hope he can get the success to make something gonna be change

3. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    a Liao Zu fan? Wow, that breaks up the Guoan-Shenhua rivalry on here...In any case, Qu was a damn good player in his day, but he's fallen off as of late, hopefully a change of scenery will do him some good...

4. MVFC

MVFC New Member

Jul 17, 2005
    Melbourne 5-0
    Just another crap Adelaide player.

5. spltd

spltd New Member

May 25, 2005
    China
    just another normal Liaoning fan

6. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Liaoning soccer fans are some of the best (and lucky enough to see some of the best players in China). Why don't we have more? What do you mean by "normal" Liaoning fan? hehe...