Qatar 2022 - Game Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'USA Men: World Cup Fans & Travel' started by wixson7, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Hamburgler03

Hamburgler03 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 31, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gonna be a busy couple of weeks:
    USA/Wales
    Germany/Japan
    Belgium/Canada
    USA/England
    Denmark/France
    Uruguay/Portugal
    USA/Iran
    Spain/Japan
    Brazil/Cameroon
    Knockout game (hopefully)

Have no two-day breaks the whole time (think I'll be regretting that) and one day with two matches. Only two teams I wanted to see but won't (Argentina and Holland)

NNNJJJ repped this.
  2. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am set for tickets but in now 5 hours after sales stared and still USA v Wales available, plus 4 R16 matches and 1 QF (Match 60).

3. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking for 3 USA vs England tickets any category. Can pay immediately. So bummed I only got half of what I wanted, got in after 3 hours and only got Brazil vs Serbia, Tunisia vs Australia, and Japan vs Costa Rica.

4. Eldawg17

Eldawg17 Member

Barcelona
    United States
    Apr 23, 2018
    Does anyone know if Mr. Roboto is still on this thread? He helped a lot with the last cycle, and setting up alerts when tickets become available. Have a feeling that will be needed again on this one...

Chiyakkutan and GoalGoalUSA repped this.
  5. GoalGoalUSA

GoalGoalUSA Member

Apr 15, 2016
    New York
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 2 extra tickets to USA R16. Happy to sell them at face value (plus fees). Happy to verify whatever. Note that I will only sell to two USA fans

PabloSanDiego repped this.
  6. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is awesome. I'm with a group of US fans and some are still looking. Are these conditional R16 tickets?

7. Imtiaz

Imtiaz Member

United States
    Feb 23, 2018
    supporter tickets for USA group matches are still available while most of the other games are red. To bad I can't cart ENG vs USA due to a damn Ecuador game compatibility that I was unlucky to get in first phase (they should have given a way out of this for supporters). Hopefully those seats are eventually filled up by US supporters.

8. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    so as I understand it, if you got tickets thru USSF then you can add onto your previous purchase? I got 2 USA TST7 packages thru FIFA in the first phase, and I didn't have that option although I would have loved to have it or the ability to add on for individual games as now I have US friends who want to go with us. I get why I couldn't just buy another add-on TST7 as it includes the high demand SF and Final, and I guess it's too complicated to let us add on Group Stage games.

wixson7 repped this.
  9. nickb77

nickb77 Member

Chicago Fire
    United States
    Jul 6, 2022
    Anyone have any idea on how to get tickets for USA - wales and USA - ENG?

10. NNNJJJ

NNNJJJ Member

Chelsea FC, USSF Referee
    United States
    Oct 26, 2017
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There are still supporter tickets left for all USA matches from FIFA. Do you have the USSF membership?

wixson7 repped this.
  11. nickb77

nickb77 Member

Chicago Fire
    United States
    Jul 6, 2022
    I do, but not sure how to utilize it here. Any advice?

NNNJJJ repped this.
  12. NNNJJJ

NNNJJJ Member

Chelsea FC, USSF Referee
    United States
    Oct 26, 2017
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not totally sure how you set it up now. My FIFA account is already "aware" of my USSF membership because I requested supporter tickets during the lottery phase, which is obviously now over. But I suspect if you search for your email from USSF that included your link and personal access code for the supporter sale (for the lottery), you can probably still use that same link and access code now and get into the FIFA portal that has the supporter tickets. I received the USSF email on April 8, if that is helpful in finding it.

Bottom line is, you need to have the unique Personal Access Code that is tied to your email address.

13. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like a big overlap with the games my group got:

USA vs Wales
    Argentina vs Saudi Arabia
    USA vs England
    France vs Denmark
    Spain vs Germany
    Canada vs Croatia (but may need to offload these)
    Portugal vs Uruguay
    USA vs Iran
    Japan vs Spain
    Brazil vs Cameroon
    USA R16 (hopefully)

it’s going to be A LOT of soccer. Luckily watching soccer is my favorite things to do. So it’s gonna be exhausting, but awesome :)

NNNJJJ and Hamburgler03 repped this.
  14. Eldawg17

Eldawg17 Member

Barcelona
    United States
    Apr 23, 2018
    Any chance you can share your Personal Access Code? Or did you use it to purchase tickets already? :) I signed up too late to USSF, so doubt I'll get the code. But if there's still Support Tickets available I'd love to somehow snag them.

15. NNNJJJ

NNNJJJ Member

Chelsea FC, USSF Referee
    United States
    Oct 26, 2017
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry - I already maxed out my 6 tix per game. Good luck though!

16. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So there are still "USA Supports" tickets available on the FIFA portal for all three group games.

Do we take that as to mean that US Soccer didn't sell out its allocation? It seems odd as there were some posters here on BigSoccer that didn't get tickets through US Soccer?

17. Atouk

Atouk BigSoccer Supporter

DC United
    Apr 16, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or did many who got them in the lottery not pay (maybe because they were having a hard time with housing?), so those tickets became available again? Total guesswork.

18. nickb77

nickb77 Member

Chicago Fire
    United States
    Jul 6, 2022
    For me, I missed the lottery as I thought I wouldn’t be attending Qatar (not even a remote chance). A few things happened in the months since then, and now I am looking to go. Now I’m stuck having not entered the lottery (and not designated as a US supporter on the fifa website) while there are still supporters tickets available that I can’t get access to. It’s infuriating.

19. NNNJJJ

NNNJJJ Member

Chelsea FC, USSF Referee
    United States
    Oct 26, 2017
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have you tried contacting USSF to see if you can get access to the portal at this stage? If not, might be worth a try.

20. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How can I get these tickets?

Are this the set of 7 tickets that you buy from FIFA to follow a National team?

I usually just buy random tickets for a world cup, I have never bought supporters tickets.

21. soccer_23

soccer_23 Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Yes, this almost certainly means the US Soccer allocation was not sold out for those matches. If they remain unsold, at some point these tickets will be dumped into the general ticket portal. This is common, and those tickets will be up above at the top of the supporters sections.

I think the people who didn’t win the lottery probably messed up by applying for only Cat 1 (which had a very small allocation).

22. soccer_23

soccer_23 Member

Feb 6, 2014
    If you’re a registered US Soccer Insider, try creating a FIFA account with the same email address, and then you might see the supporters tickets in the portal. Failing that, maybe someone on here who didn’t pick up the max (6) can buy for you. All of these matches can be purchased individually.

23. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks, I just created my account with US soccer insider with the same email I have used for FIFA in the past.

But reading some posts above, I guess I missed the deadline to receive the link from USSF.

I did send them an email (to insidersupport@ussoccer.org) Hopefully they reply to me.

I am only really looking for the US-Wales and the US vs England game.

24. soccer_23

soccer_23 Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Yes, you did miss the signup deadline. I think it’s all in FIFA’s hands now (US Soccer passed their list of members to FIFA back in May), and I doubt they can amend the FIFA list. But it’s worth a shot since the tickets are available.

Try contacting worldcuptickets@ussoccer.org also.

25. nickb77

nickb77 Member

Chicago Fire
    United States
    Jul 6, 2022
    If you don’t mind, please let me know if you have any success. I tried the same thing earlier but have not heard back yet. Thanks!