Put our coaches out of misery.

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by minya, May 29, 2008.

1. minya

minya Member

Mar 27, 2008
    san diego, ca
    Dear Spain and Argentina!

Would you please score 6 goals each on us and put our coaches out of misery.

2. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    "Shouldnt be a problem, we're getting ready for the Euros. -Spain"

"Sorry, we'll be too busy partying the night before in New York... we'll keep it close. - Argentina"

3. sidefootsitter

sidefootsitter Member+

Oct 14, 2004
    Six goals?

Bradley will blame six on bad turf.

They'll need to pop in a dozen at least.

4. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    listen Bob showed poor coaching skills today, but that's going to happen. that's soccer. What matters is how he picks himself up from this. You need to see how he adjusts. That's what makes a good coach. We still have 2 more yrs and all of qualifying to go for Bob to get it right.

HOWEVER!!! i think Nowak should be released or take a smaller role. they're too similiar. We need a coach that has some attacking flair. Now i know (don't laugh bc i know it wouldnt happen either), but saying someone like him or something hypothetical...what would be nice...if Jurgen Klinsmann would come in and add some wisdom to our attack because our attack is DEAD.

what im trying to get at is we just need to find an expert in attacking that wants to take an assistant coaching position.

5. Holland in 06

Holland in 06 New Member

May 13, 2003
    You'll get your wish against Spain. The US may be able to sneak out a result on home soil against the Argies. HAHAHA who am I kidding?

6. minya

minya Member

Mar 27, 2008
    san diego, ca
    What idiot would like to become Bradley's assistant if he is "an expert in attacking"?

7. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    maybe someone who likes a big paycheck and doesnt want a lot of pressure put on them.