Pulses vs F50

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by ziggaman17, Jul 3, 2005.

1. ziggaman17

ziggaman17 New Member

May 16, 2005
    i know the answer will vary depending on the person, but between the pulses and the F50s, which one do you like better?

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I prefer the F50+ the Pulses are a massive let down after a series of great preds before them.

appleCORR

3. alco_soccerstar

Nov 3, 2003
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have to agree with her. I had both and the Pulse were a huge flop, while the F50's were a remarkable boot. I just hope the Absolute are going to bring the Predator back to glory.

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Here's hoping!! :D

appleCORR

5. joto 3

joto 3 New Member

Feb 24, 2005
    evansville, IN
    Im w/ both of them ^^

F50+s are awsome

6. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I've got the original F50s and the Pulses. For me the Pulses win hands down in terms of comfort. After a few hours in the F50s your feet just feel tired and weak. The only thing I don't like about the Pulses is the extra weight in the toe (the powerpulse bit). I prefer my Pulses though overall and I'm going to buy a second pair to replace my F50s when they cease to be.

7. schssoccer27

schssoccer27 New Member

Feb 23, 2004
    F50 and f50+ hands down

8. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    i like the pulses more i dont think a little extra weight in the front of the boot can make a difference, you cant even feel the extra wieght so i donno why you would complain about it!? just asking,

9. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Because I can feel the extra weight. If you wore both boots back to back you would notice it.

10. pumadude

pumadude New Member

Mar 22, 2005
    f50+ for me but predators are okay I had a pair.I agree with juventus supporter.