Pulses and Pulse 2

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Strtsccr4life, Jun 23, 2005.

1. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I have the silver/red pulses, and had the blue ones, and there is NO difference. The only difference is the colors and release dates. I talked to the shop guy here and there is a difference in the black/white pulses colorwise, but built the EXACT same.

2. Psyc

Psyc New Member

Aug 16, 2005
    [​IMG]
    I want to buy those but the riffles are vertical (like the pulse 1 above). I want the pulse 2 since I now know that the pulse 2 has a thicker heel counter, but I was wondering if it applied to the blue ones or not.

Also, does anyone know if the predator's sizing varies? Like the sizes might fit 1/2 size bigger or a 1/2 size smaller?

3. b3ans

b3ans New Member

Jul 22, 2005
    Mate, Im no expert on fake boots but those look GOD DAM FAKE! Firstly the color looks too rich, secondly like you said about lines, it shouldnt be going like tht. But to me those look FAKE. DONT BID ON THEM YET!!! The fellas on this forum know what they are talking about so just WAIT!!! PLEASE DONT BID ON THEM YET!!!

Ken

4. ziggaman17

ziggaman17 New Member

May 16, 2005
    rofl yeah im gonna have to agree with ya, its supposed to be like navy bluish i thought, but htose are like pretty much royal haha. i wouodnt bid on those eihter if i were you...

5. Psyc

Psyc New Member

Aug 16, 2005
    Well, the lines look like that on every website I've looked at. (soccer.com, prodirectsoccer.com, etc.). Some of them have them listed as Pulse 2, others just have them as Pulse.

As for the picture, maybe they look that way because of lighting effects?
    I asked the seller if he could email me more pictures and he did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His feedback is 99.8% and he ships from Virginia.
    The only problem I have is that I don't know if the sizing is different (1/2 big/small). I bought some AZT III's a month ago in size 8 and they fit well.

6. JC_088

JC_088 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Palmerston North NZ
    Why does Adidas always produce Predator Pulse/Mania etc 1, then reproduce a second edition? I guess they're just after money? Or any other ideas?

7. dizzydtrain

dizzydtrain New Member

Feb 17, 2005
    rochester NY
    thats prolly it. its like all other company's they mostly just come out with new colors to keep the product fresh.

8. Psyc

Psyc New Member

Aug 16, 2005
    Well i bought the shoes. Not fake.