Pulses and Pulse 2

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Strtsccr4life, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Strtsccr4life

Strtsccr4life New Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Hey does anyone know what the difference is between the Pulses and the Pulse 2? They look the same to me but the prices are totally different. Thanks

2. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Pulse original[​IMG]
    Pulse 2[​IMG]
    They increased the thickness of the heel counter and changed the direction of the riffles between the white stripes. Slight colour changes inside.

3. tysagk17

tysagk17 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Wow excellent work with the comparison. I also was wondering what the difference was and that explains it.

4. 10totti10

10totti10 New Member

Mar 26, 2005
    and the predator element swerve thingys ...on the original are solid red...while on the pulse 2 are a clear red...hard to explain..check it out...the rubber elements on pulse 2 are much better

5. ewu16

ewu16 New Member

Jun 5, 2004
    yea the pred elements are different and also it is no really obvious in that pic but the stripes on the original pulse is Silver/Grey on Pulse 2 it is white

6. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    lol and when i bought my pulses it said they were the pulse 2, doesn't metter don't suppose there is any real difference when your playing!

7. mid man

mid man New Member

Feb 23, 2005
    GA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    im selling a pair of pulses on ebay for 20$ if anyone wants to buy them...i had them only half a highschool season...i just grew out of them.PM if anyones interested

8. Swoosh9

Swoosh9 Member

Jul 13, 2004
    US
    wat size?

9. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Are they very used?

10. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    LOL exacly what i was talking about there is already a thread about selling boots but still poeple have to post in other threads not conserning about selling anything like i said i'd be quiet if the boot selling thread worked for people you should be queit and not sell boots in threads they don't belong in!

11. Shaneo

Shaneo New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    on the subject of cleats has anyone one here ever worn the addidas f 50's or the nike air zoom total 90 III? if so how were they?

12. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    LOL thats just as much off topic as the selling boots issue!

13. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    yeah on subject of cleats but not at all on the actual subject

14. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
    of course theres not much else you can talk about when your comparing two cleats that are basically the same things...

and Shaneo do you mean f50 or f50+?

15. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    What do you mean "ofcourse", were you expecting everyone to stop talking about the pulses and talk about something totaly different?

16. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

I couldn't agree with you more!!! Now you have a valid point. There's nothing worse than seeing a post has a new thread and all it is, is someone selling boots. :mad: But you do have a VERY VALID point.

17. ziggaman17

ziggaman17 New Member

May 16, 2005
    stop whining juventus supporter, its not even that big of a deal...

18. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    it is when you all go off at me for complaining and now that there is a thread for selling boots were i said i'd be quiet if the thread worked, now i've kept my promise so what was the point of making that thread, not only was that a waste but now you are wasting all other threads by trying to sell your boots in them, i visit this website to talk about boots not to buy or sell em!!! if you come here to sell boots atleast have the disency to put the post were it belongs!

19. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    I do agree with you, but there is little that can be done about it, considering that most of the peeps who do make this little mistake are new-comers and not sure of the forum's ettiquette. ive made this mistake when i first joined and when i was told off by "i cant rem who" it gave me a really bad impression of this forum, firstly coz i was new and i expected to be at least told nicely and not sarcastically. Secondly, do you think people esp new-comers would purposely do so just so u'd get pissed with them? i mean come on if you just let it go, im sure you'll feel better as well. just tell them nicely or paste the link for them and tell them to do a search in the future. Unless they repeat the same mistake, i don't think you should be too bothered by it. I don;t know about you, but it makes me feel good when someone benefits from my effort, regardless of his/her ignorance. I'm sure some of you agree with me. The guy u just had a dig at could have some really useful info you might need, u never know... im not trying to defend anyone or myself, i just had a stong urge to speak up. And im very glad that not everyone is so anal.

20. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Actually most of or all of the people that started a new thread or wrote in different thread about selling boots were not new comers but selfish people that visit the website once a month and don't care if anyone tells them of they'll still continue to make these mistakes no metter how many times they are toled, and if they are new comers i think even they know that ebay is for selling things if they don't like ebay there is a specific thread "cleats for sale" that is not difficult to find being allways on the first page and somewhere at the top!!!

21. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    alright, i do get why you're a lil worked up... but the fact that some guys responded to the offer here meant that the "boots for sale" thread is not as effective, so why not think of a mass solution... it would be painful trying to tell everyone off. frankly i dont think there is a wipe out solution... but lets try think of a way to make this forum more efficient and need-specific. So where do i post my ideas? LOL..... :)

22. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland
    Agree with you Juve,i stated my feelings on people like this in another thread.At least hes no an insatiable 'I still have them','Anyone want them','These are still for sale' kind of guy.It's still really annoying though and it's need to have been said for a long time.Well done :cool:

23. Shaneo

Shaneo New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    im REALLY sorry guys. i just registered for bigsoccer and i had no idea of the setup of the site at the time i posted that. i shouldve cheked it out and been a lil more careful. again im sorry. hope u can forgive me

24. Psyc

Psyc New Member

Aug 16, 2005
    Is this the same for the other colorways? Like the metallic blue ones?

25. RonaldinhoRules10

RonaldinhoRules10 New Member

Aug 22, 2005
    The only time you have to worry about this is the original color (as pictured, black white red). metallic blue which i think you mean the all blue ones like lampard wears or wore were a pulse 2 colorway thats it. the euro 2004 color was blue top and silver bottom on the side and that was a pulse 1. Sorry it's confusing the way i wrote it but in other words each colorway was only made for one model (ex. pulse 1's red, silver/red, euro 2004, and maybe more and pulse 2's blackout, blue, dark silver, white.blue, beckham dragon silver)

Does anybody have actual pictures of both pulse 1 and pulse 2 in black and white color cause I'm not sure if those first pictures are real 2's and not like a sample pic.