Pulse leather care help!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Shaneo, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Shaneo

Shaneo New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    :confused: I recently recieved new silver/mettalic pulses and ive been hearing alot about how the color wears away very quikly and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to stop this from happening or any good leather foods or polish that will prevent this form happening to my pulses.

thanx.

2. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Leather food will definitely not help you with that, because it just prevents leather from drying out and cracking. Black polish would help you if you had black/red or blacked out pulses. You may try leather dye if you wish but I strongly recommend not to do so, because it's bad for the leather and your pulses will last even less. IMO it doesn't matter at all that the paint wears off.

3. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    You can use neutral shoe polish (which is basically transparent) to protect them but it won't stop the inevitable. You will lose a bit of colour on the toes but it shouldn't be too noticeable - especially when you're playing.

4. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    Leather food also helps the leather from cracking altho a pair of Pulses I had did crack even I polished it twice a week. Got them exchanged with Adidas though.