PSV rules

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by freekicker, Oct 26, 2004.

1. freekicker

freekicker New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    In eridivisie, PSV is the only good team now.
    Ajax sucks

2. Soju Gorae

Soju Gorae New Member

Ajax does indeed suck, which is why I prefer Mr. Clean to take out tough grease stains.

[​IMG] < [​IMG]

3. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    funny, but i recall psv having a similar lead last season

4. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Please, I would like to keep this forum as clean as you do. So no plastic South Koreans mouthing off.

[​IMG]

Here's a tissue and a Hiddingu picture for you, now be a good boy and stroke that little pecker in peace.

5. Soju Gorae

Soju Gorae New Member

If your skin was any thinner, you'd be clear. A little gest is something you can't handle I take it. Can't imagine what would happen to you if Ajax got dick slapped into a relegation battle. I'm imagining somewhere in an Amsterdam pub, you spontaneously combusting.

Let's not turn this into a bltch-fest. I was being a wise-ass and you're just being a snippy diva.

6. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Eh? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ajax were leading by 14 points or so by christmas last year. It wasn't till the very end of the season that PSV started to play catch-up. That said, it's only the start of the season so it's too early to make any predictions. That said, PSV ARE very superior to Ajax right now.

7. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I can take a whole lot. Just not from some clueless South Korean numbskull. You people are like the little kid that wants to play with the older boys. Piss off kid, come back in 10 years or so.

8. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The season is still VERY young indeed. But if Ajax don't pick up the pace now, it's gonna be very though.

9. rapscallion

rapscallion New Member

May 1, 2002
    Aren't moderators supposed to maintain order rather than start pissing matches?

10. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    You've got a quality squad and quality doesn't go away. Things will get better, I'm sure of that. The problem is that they're all so young, young players always get a bad spell or two. And right now you've got the problem that they all seem to be having a bad spell at the same time.

11. A-J-A-X

A-J-A-X New Member

Jul 14, 2004
    South London, UK
    You heard it here first! The experts have spoken! :rolleyes:

12. Jacque_s

Jacque_s New Member

Aug 13, 2004
    pretty classless. and you're a moderator?

anyway ajax need to somehow and restore faith and trust that the players don't have for koemann or van gaal.

13. PSV kampioenen

PSV kampioenen New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    Eindhoven, NL
    Ajax has one big problem: they think they are the best... but why?

I don't think the competition is over, Ajax will be back. But the players, staff and supporters (!!!) of Ajax overestimate themselves. I do not like Ibrahimovic, but he was the one that made the difference last year. Now Ajax has Van de Vaart and Anastasiou...

"Heej kabouters, waar zijn jullie puntmutsen???"

14. Jacque_s

Jacque_s New Member

Aug 13, 2004
    ajax definitely will be back. question is will psv and feyenoord go through a slump for ajax to catch up.

15. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    By all means, complain about me and see to it that I shall burn. This is not a pissing match, this is my honest opinion.

16. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

we all know feyenoord will have a horror slide at some point

17. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

AJAX were up 3 points at the break - you of all people should know better because twente sent them to christams with a loss at arke

psv did lead last fall, but it was only by two points and it was in late september... so i was off a little

18. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Keep dreaming ;). Just like the Sox have to slide in the World Series :p.

As for the original poster, this person just likes to start fights it seems.

19. diabouloussataneus

diabouloussataneus New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    as stated in the thread psv rules as of right now so shut it. :D

20. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    That's what you're hoping for in any case! I don't think they will. They've got a class squad this year, the best strikers in the league and quality throughout. Plus they've got that edge to them that Ajax seems to be lacking, that fighting spirit.

21. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Oh OK, I was just pretty certain Ajax were 'winter champions' and I was right there. I'm pretty sure Ajax built up a massive lead as the season progressed, and PSV nearly caught up with them in the last month or so. Season prior to that it was exactly the other way round, PSV building up a massive lead and still nearly giving it away in the end. Whatever it was, fact is that it's early in the season and anything can happen still.

22. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Judging by the last two seasons, indeed... anything can still happen.

23. A-J-A-X

A-J-A-X New Member

Jul 14, 2004
    South London, UK
    You heard it here first: De Graafschap will win the eredivisie this year! :p

24. PSV kampioenen

PSV kampioenen New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    Eindhoven, NL
    Ajax will play intertoto next year... :D :D :D

25. Pattrick

Pattrick New Member

Sep 11, 2004
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    I don't think so: you need to register for Intertoto before the season starts.

Don't worry however, we'll be back...