Proximos Partidos Amistosos - Seleccion Absoluta

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by ecua_toriano, Apr 15, 2011.

1. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What I do not understand, is why hasn't Gabriel Achilier and/or Eduardo Morante been given a chance to play any minutes at all? What is going on!

2. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Because they don't play in Deportivo Quito. That's why =D

3. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    A Bolaños did not do anything during the game vs Costa Rica. It was as if Ecuador, was playing with 10 players until he left the game.

4. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  5. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    so basically 4 days after we lose to venezuela we'll get embarrassed again.

7. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    September 12, 2011, 5:24 pm
    U.S. vs. Ecuador at Red Bull Arena

[​IMG]
    The United States men’s national team at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J., when it faces Ecuador on Tuesday, Oct. 11 at 7 p.m. It will be the first appearance by the men’s national team at the stadium.
    “We want to expose the team to as many styles as possible, and we know the quality of Ecuador,” U.S. Coach Jurgen Klinsmann said in a statement. “We are also excited for the opportunity to play in Red Bull Arena. The stadium is one of the best soccer-specific venues in the United States and we are looking forward to playing our first ever national team match in Harrison.”
    Before playing Ecuador, the U.S. team will face Concacaf rival Honduras at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla., on Saturday, Oct. 8. Both matches come during another break for international matches around the world.
    For ticket information, go to newyorkredbulls.com.
    With both games in October to be played in the U.S., do you think Klinsmann should rely mostly on players from Major League Soccer teams or continue to mix European and domestically based players?

8. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    HARRISON, NJ (Sept. 12, 2011) – The New York Red Bulls announced today that Red Bull Arena will host the United States Men’s National Team for the first time in its history, as the Americans will face the Ecuador National Team on Tuesday, Oct. 11 at 7:00 PM. It will be broadcast live on ESPN2, ESPN3 and Univision. Fans can also follow along on ussoccer.com’s MatchTracker and Twitter @ussoccer.

9. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The U.S. only holds a 2-4-4 record against Ecuador, but both wins have come in the last two meetings. After only scoring two goals in eight games (both in a 2-2 draw on Dec. 2, 1984), the U.S. finally earned their first victory against Ecuador on March 10, 2002, with a 1-0 victory in Birmingham, Ala. that saw U.S. goalkeeper and New Jersey native Tim Howard earned his first cap and first shutout. In the next match of the series, the U.S. was led by all-time leading goalscorer Landon Donovan who registered a hat trick in a 3-1 victory on March 25, 2007, in Tampa, Fla.

10. Kr0nika R0ja

Kr0nika R0ja Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Big Apple
    Club:
    Deportivo Cuenca
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ahh, I remember this, so does Horrorys Aragon who sucked ass at that game :mad:

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    venezuela is going for 'respect' according to coach farias

usa is going to show jurgen K. that he is not that lost!
    ecuador...has a team set, no experiemnts!

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Venezuela can be going for shts and giggles but they still play better than us and have a team set. Ecuador can't say they have a team set when JC Paredes, Giovanni Caicedo, and Saritama are all starters. That seems like confusion in Ruedas part and incompetency in each of those positions.

13. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Two of the three players (Saritama and Paredes) are locks to start the game against Venezuela, only injury can change that. Now that Araujo is playing again for Liga, that probably means bench for Caicedo, which is a good thing in that it opens a space for Morante. The team I want to see out there is as follows:

GK:?, Achilier, Erazo, Morante, W. Ayovi, Suarez, Arroyo, Mendez, Noboa, Benitez, J. Ayovi

I dont have Valencia as a starter because I doubt Valencia will be able to play 65+ minutes in Quito with him coming on as a sub at United, which lets face it, its what he will be doing as long as Cole and Nani tear it up. I'm also not including Caicedo because after his comments his chances of being called up are slim, and plus I liked the pairing of Benitez and Ayovi and will like to see them paired up against a quality opponent.

I will like to see Guerron, Montero, and Rojas for this game, if we are having trouble scoring, they can give us a boost.

14. Ecuakid1

Ecuakid1 Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Club:
    Deportivo Cuenca
    so much negativity:confused: why? just have some confidence bro

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    my hopes for us to even get 3 pts out of the first three qualifier games are real low. I'm just being realistic. I think 3 pts against Venezuela is way too tough for this team. It's a greater possibility for us to get 3 pts against Peru than Venezuela. And I'm positive we will lose in Paraguay, as bad as they are playing now. I honestly find it hard to believe we will get 6 pts in this qualifier lol and it will probably come from winning against Bolivia (if we can even so that). All Ecuador has proven to everyone since Rueda took charge is
    that we can beat the lower ranked concacaf teams.

16. lav92

lav92 Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It's just sad how I'm hoping for ties in games that were 3 easy points in the last qualifiers. I'm probably gonna boo Rueda all game long during the US friendly.

17. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I heard the interview ^ just right now. Interesting. I like how the guy interviewing told him the REAL DEAL about Kaviedes and how he didn't rightfully deserve to be a part of the squad. And that if Kaviedes deserves to be an "invitado" as motivation then so does a young troubled player like Miller Bolanos. Really really liked how they went in debt with that discussion about Miller. If Rueda and I have anything in common, it's that we want to see Miller finally consolidate himself in Liga 100% without getting injured or getting in trouble. Rueda seems like he really likes that type of player and as i've stated a billion times already, i think it's the type of player the NT needs. Rueda even had him in a "pre-list" for the Copa America but due to one thing or another couldn't call him up.

I hope Miller is listening to this so he can finally realize that he can go far with his talent. And like that interviewer said, Rueda should call him up, talk to him, and let the kid know what the deal is. I'd hate to see a player like that get lost.

19. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Is he still injured? And what exactly did he do that made Paz and Bauza send him to the reserves for a week as punishment.

20. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    CONTRA la evolucion y mejoria de VENEZUELA hay mas de 6 paises kagados del susto

eran 3pts fijos

ya solo 1 punto es resultado positivo- CAMBIO GENeRACIONAL en los dos lados?

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    missed training. But i'm hearing from my cousin that luis and miller bolanos have reputations of being party animals. they party a lot. I always said everything should be done in moderation and as long as it doesn't affect your performance or your career, you can do whatever the hell you want. But Miller is just being young and stupid. I hope he wakes the hell up and realizes time goes by quick and if he doesn't take advantage now, he's gonna end up like Luis Bolanos. 26 years old and not half the player he was when he was 22-23 back in 2008. That guys lost. Good player to waste.

22. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Venezuela is overrated. OVERRATED.

Granted, they are better than they used to be, but that was because they used to be basically a semi-pro team. It really made no difference to our chances of qualifying, because everybody used to beat them, so the important thing was to try to beat them by as many goals as possible.

Now, they are definitely competitive, and can give any team a match. But they still lose more than they win. They won 6 games last WCQ - 2 against us, 1 Bolivia, 1 Peru and 1 Colombia. And in Copa America, they played really good defense and counterattacking. This works in a short tournament, where 1 or 2 goals makes a big difference. It won't work over 18 rounds of qualifying matches, which is basically like playing in a league. That takes consistency, talent and squad depth - totally different.

I think that a major reason for some of their recent success is they still get the psychological benefit of being underestimated. That was a benefit we used to enjoy. Gradually, they are beginning to be taken seriously by most opponents, and this will impact their results.

23. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Advance Day of Game
    $95$110Club Seats
    (includes access to Club Lounge, food/beverage available for purchase a la carte)
    $70 $80Midfield
    $50 $60Sidelines
    $40 $45Corners
    $30 $35Endlines

Online Order Page: Click Here
    Red Bull Arena Box Office:Open Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
    Charge-by-Phone: 1-877-727-6223 (open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
    USA vs Ecuador
    Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
    Match: U.S. Men's National Team vs. Ecuador - International Friendly
    Kickoff: 7:00 p.m. ET

24. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    best description ever---

good post, clear
    without controversial ideas and lots of respect for that grp

25. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The US Roster
    GOALKEEPERS (3): Bill Hamid (D.C.United), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)
    DEFENDERS (7): Carlos Bocanegra (Rangers), Timmy Chandler (Nürnberg), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover 96), Oguchi Onyewu (Sporting Lisbon), Michael Orozco Fiscal (San Luis), Tim Ream (New York Red Bulls), Jonathan Spector (Birmingham City)
    MIDFIELDERS (7): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Michael Bradley (Chievo Verona), Clint Dempsey (Fulham), Maurice Edu (Rangers), Jeff Larentowicz (Colorado Rapids), Brek Shea (FC Dallas), Danny Williams (Hoffenheim)
    FORWARDS (5): Juan Agudelo (New York Red Bulls), Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar), DaMarcus Beasley (Puebla), Teal Bunbury (Sporting Kansas City), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy)