Proximos Partidos Amistosos - Seleccion Absoluta

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by ecua_toriano, Apr 15, 2011.

1. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well, I should hope that a few of those guys will not be called up to the game vs. Venezuela and are replaced by Caicedo, Montero, Guerron, and Cazares.

Is it a stretch to hope that Miller Bolanos gets a call-up?

2. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wonder why Montero is not on the list after his coach at Real Betis said he would be...odd. Also surprised not to see Arroyo as well.

3. gymclasshero

gymclasshero Member

Aug 25, 2008
    KCMO
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i was hoping to see more of the u-20s there mixing it up with the seniors.

i was hoping to much.

again the same backbone that sucks mina-minda-paredes-saritama. its liek they are a package deal.

4. Ecuador4life

Ecuador4life Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Sunnyvale,CA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    WTF!! Kaviedes.. this guy is a f******* disgrace to Ecuador. His image is terrible and what has he done? total BS... I am so pissed.. First time I can say I feel embarrased to follow the National Team.. F***!!!

5. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The first time? Have you been watching them play the past couple of years? They have been embarrassing and they are embarrassing to watch.

Nothing is going to change till they bring FEF upside down and start fresh.

6. Ecuador4life

Ecuador4life Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Sunnyvale,CA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    come on fielding a crappy thing is one thing. disgracing the uniform with the likes of kaviedes is another... I am pissed!!:mad:

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Isaac Mina, Oswaldo Minda, Luis F. Saritama, JC Paredes- GET THE EFFF OUUUTT of the NT!!! What is up with Rueda's obsession with these guys? Does he not watch them play Copa Sudamericana where that piece of sh*t team can't even beat a half ass Venezuelan team?? LOL I honestly think Olmedo can beat Anzoategui. Deportivo Quito SUCKS!! They're awful and the greatest embarrassment of all the teams that play internationally in Ecuador. All those players suck with the exception of many Dixon Arroyo from the U-20 NT, Pedro Velasco (who's got potential to be a good right back), and Fidel Martinez. Oh and Elizaga and Adrian Bone. Besides that they suck.

The defense is good. Nothing really to complain about. I just think Jose Madrid deserves a shot. Marwin Pita deserves a call up he's assisted like 90% of the goals El Nacional scores. Alex Bolanos? Why is MILLER BOLANOS not on this list? Who the f*ck cares about Alex Bolanos, another garbage player from that useless team. Quiroz- i gave up on him. And Narciso...well we all know how he's there.

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that's common with Reinaldo. You say one "wrong" thing and you'll magically disappear off the list. How is he gonna get called up and then go missing off the list? And somehow players like JC Paredes and Oswaldo Minda deserve to be on here more than Montero.

9. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The Kaviedes call up has me pissed as well...Rueda calls up a player who time after time screws up and wastes his chances. Kaviedes has had his chances why not give someone like Gaibor, Quinones, Narvaez (even tho his performance at the WC was sub par at times) or Pineida a chance.

On another note have you seen the concocatoria for the Panamerican games? Pretty good until you see MJ Quinones on the list, as well as Flavio Caicedo? Wonder why Ona wasn't called up or Cazares for that matter.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Miller's performances in Liga have been screaming out NT for the longest time.

11. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    :(

If we are to play Costa Rica and Jamaica why not call la sub20 squad?

I'm dissapointed....Just last year I was feeling proud of our team but now I don't even want to see them play.

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    why?

because you have a qualifier game very soon

time for experiments is over, expect the same guys from copa america, with one or 2 adjustments (due to availability from clubs or injuries)

13. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah because bringing kaviedes to la seleccion is a great experiment, do you even know what's goin on with our team? stop trolling already.

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    sip

yo se le que esta pasando- estan atravezando por un cambio de tecnico con otras ideas

que se equivoque es otra cosa....

y es que vos estas loko o en serio pensas que kaviedes sera titular....Rueda, trae 3 o 4 nuevos a cada convocatoria de amistosos, analiza el comportamiento de grp y despues les busca encaje tactico. Raro verlo dando mas de dos oportunidades a un vato.

you must stop crying so loud!!! negative shitte all the time:(

15. PABLITO

PABLITO Member

Jun 11, 2007
    Reinaldo Rueda's BRAIN is a "WEAPON of MASS DESTRUCTION" to Ecuadorian Futbol!!!

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the entire Deportivo Quito midifeld and even defense has been present on the NT REPEATEDLY. Not just 3 or 4 times. It's everytime. Saritama is Messi to Rueda. And Checa is Pique. He experiments with the wrong group of players every time since he's been coaching. You know how long it took for Eduardo Morante to be on the NT? And he's been the best ecuadorian defender since last year. Fricson Erazo is the luckiest mofo ever to have been able to start in a game and show his true potential with the NT. If it wasn't for that, no one would have known he had potential for the NT- all i knew from watching him in El Nacional is that he deserved a chance, but that was it. I wonder how many years it's gonna take for that blind man to give the U-20 players a chance like John Narvaez, Dennis Quinonez, Mario Pineida, Fernando Gaibor, Marcos Caicedo, and Renato Ibarra. And he gives a chance to Bryan De La Torre, who's a great player but doesn't deserve an opportunity over the players i recently mentioned. Who's the best right back out of all the ecuadorians in the league? Jose Madrid. Not given a chance as well. Instead, Oswaldo Minda and Saritama gets dibs on the NT. Pedro Quinonez is ten times better then Alex Bolanos but not once has he been called up. Corrupted FEF and that puppet Rueda who has not the slightest idea of how to construct a competitive team with the sufficient amount of material he has. He's an embarrassment to Colombia.

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    and i hope no one here's surprised when names like Montero and Felipe Caicedo are missing from the list when the first game of Qualifiers comes around. I'm just gonna say that Cristian Suarez has already WON a spot on the NT over Caicedo just b/c Rueda chooses it to be that way.

watch Joao Plata be on the list too. He think Joao Plata is the next god of futbol.

18. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Arqueros:
    Marcelo Elizaga (SD Quito)
    Máximo Banguera (Barcelona SC)
    Adrián Bone (SD Quito)

Defensas:
    Eduardo Morante (CS Emelec)
    Gabriel Achilier (CS Emelec)
    Walter Ayoví (Monterrey - México)
    Isaac Mina (SD Quito)
    Fricson Erazo (CD El Nacional)
    Diego Calderón (Liga Deportiva Universitaria)
    Giovanny Caicedo (Liga Deportiva Universitaria)

Volantes:

Segundo Castillo (Pachuca – México)
    Oswaldo Minda (SD Quito)
    Édison Méndez (CS Emelec)
    Brayan De la Torre (Barcelona SC)
    Alex Bolaños (SD Quito)
    David Quiroz (CS Emelec)
    Juan Carlos Paredes (SD Quito)
    Marwin Pita (El Nacional)
    Luis Saritama (SD Quito)

Delanteros:

Narciso Mina (Independiente del Valle)
    Jaime Ayoví (Pachuca – México)
    Juan Luis Anangonó (CD El Nacional)
    Cristian Benítez (América – México)
    Cristian Suárez (Santos – México)

Invitado:
    Jaime Ivan Kaviedes (CD El Nacional)

These are the players that Rueda picked for the next two games vs Jamaica 09-02-11 and Costa Rica 09-06-11. Both games will be played in Estadio Atahualpa at 1600 Quito Time.

19. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Where's Michael Arroyo? Are you telling me Rueda doesn't like him either??

20. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    let's just put it like this- Rueda said that the "la idea en el primer partido de Eliminatorias es tener a la mayoria de jugadores que juegan en Quito o que se adapten bien a jugar en Quito". that being said, count out Felipe Caicedo, Montero, Guerron, Rojas, and possibly even Arroyo. This is what the team will probably look like

keeper?; JC Paredes, Morante (Araujo), Erazo, Ayovi; Valencia, Noboa, Castillo, Saritama; Benitez, J. Ayovi

I bet that line up is exactly or 90% close to what your gonna be seeing.

21. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't understand why he keeps leaving montero out of his lineups :mad:

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    easy-because he's not associated with deportivo Quito.

on another note did you guys hear what Chiribolas and rueda said about Why we are playing Jamaica and Costa rica? Chiribolas response was "porque son rivals muy aparecidos a Venezuela" LOL OMG to any venezuela brother reading this i'll sincerely apologize for the ignorant sh*t coming out of that guys mouth. These guys really shouldn't have a job in the FEF. And that's our president.

That's simply embarrassing for us as ecuadorians to have someone that represents us saying something so stupid like that.

23. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What the hell does "invitado" mean for Kaviedes? Is it like how Beckham was "invited" to travel with the England squad in South Africa?

24. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Knowing the ineptitude and incompetence of these guys, they'll probably try and sneak him onto the roster....

25. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That is exactly what is going to end up happening. J I Kaviedes will end up playing at least some minutes during these 2 games. I will be surprised if he does not play at all.