PROPS to Boro!!!!

Discussion in 'Middlesbrough' started by arsenalfreaky, Apr 7, 2006.

1. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    boro did it again! I'm having second thoughts on who I should cheer for in the finals. I've always supported spanish teams over other league clubs but Boro is making me think twice

best of luck to you on the finals. Red vs Red

2. ShoogarTheBarbarian

Jul 21, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Congrats to Boro....good luck in the final. Kind of cool that both the UEFA Cup and Champion's League finals are BOTH English vs. Spanish. Hopefully we'll meet you guys in the Super Cup.

3. BTFOOM

BTFOOM Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    MD, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    What an amazing team. Great fun to watch as they play soccer the way it is supposed to be. I'm so impressed by the 'never say die' attitude they have. Good Luck in the final, I'll be cheering for you all.

4. Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel Self-hating Asian

Mar 3, 2005
    ZOMG NONE!!!11
    I made the mistake of changing the game after 2-0 down!

I thought you lot were done for.

GOD what a fool!

...no love from the Toon, just...respectual admiration.

you peopl need to get your league form together! if you played like that in the prem you would of won the damn thing.

5. ox utd

ox utd New Member

Aug 29, 2005
    charleston
    Meant to post the other day, got distracted, but you folks are my freakin heros!!!! That was one of the best matchs I've seen in quite a while, it even had my wife on the edge of her seat chearing you're boys on (anything to get her to have more appreciation for football is great for me). I'll be pulling for you from here on out, except when you play Spurs next season, then I'll have to hate you.:D But seriously, the borough shows all the heart and spirit that makes the EPL the best league around, and we thank you for it! Best of luck!!

6. arsenalfreaky

arsenalfreaky Member

Jul 22, 2005
    South Carolina USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Holy crap. The story just gets better and better. Dang I'm pissed that I couldn't watch the match. Pretty much, if it ain't on FSC or ESPN, I don't see it.

If anyone actually saw the match in person, I'm sure we'd love to hear from you. I just can't imagine what it must have been like. CONGRATS.

7. Hunter R

Hunter R New Member

Jul 7, 2003
    Me, Myself and I
    Club:
    DC United
    Awesome match!

Totally excited by the result.

8. echo6delta

echo6delta Member

Nov 6, 2005
    The Republic of Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I'll chime in as well - MUCH respect for Boro and their supporters. It's been a good Cup run and a couple of MAGNIFICENT matches to cap it off so far. I can't give your boys enough credit; they've done a splendid job.

I know it really had to suck for all you supporters between each leg, trying to keep your chin up. Your loyalty has DEFINITELY paid dividends, though!!!

This has been some of the best football I've ever seen played in my life. Seriously.

Good luck to you, your boys, and McLaren in Eindhoven. You lot fookin' DESERVE the Cup!!!

9. pylon

pylon New Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Chi-Det corridor
    Congratulations on a great run, Boro...too bad things didn't go your way this evening in Eindhoven. 4-0 was a bit harsh.
    All this Uefa Cup business has given me a reason to get back in touch with my long-lost friend from Teesside. Football truly does bring us together.:)
    All the best next year...hope you get back into Europe asap!

10. jefbal99

jefbal99 New Member

Mar 9, 2006
    Lansing, MI
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Boro definatly got out run in the game, but if Viduka had put away that sitter, or the blind ref had given the obvious penalty, it would have been a ompletely different out come. Great run boro, made it fun this season