Project: convert Columbus into a pro Mexican crowd

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by El Guero Naco, Jul 15, 2005.

1. yankiboy

yankiboy New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    This took a little longer than I expected but this guy NEVER fails to sliver in here and troll when there is any sort of f****** head to head coming up.

Before your anger reflex kicks in and some of you cats start blasting anybody with US in their profile, I ask you just one thing--les ruego:

Just remember who you're shooting down when you reach for your cyberglock. Not every USMNT poster who is seen over here wants to be associated with this clown. So please do us all a favor and try and save the venom for those that truly deserve it. Coz I don't feel like having to run for cover until the end of September just because a few US supporting losers take things to far come over here trying to start sh** . Y'all cats that are veterans should pretty much know the difference by now. This is my favorite BS forum.

Sinceramente,
    Yankiboy
    su pinche amigo afroyankigringo :)

2. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Naw.... I was just being really sarcastic.

3. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'll have to hit you up tomorrow yankiboy. It is good to see that some US fans can see through Dantezos deceptions.

4. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
  5. Haole

Haole Member

Feb 14, 2005
    costa mesa, ca
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Went to university south of Columbus and would be hard pressed to remember it ever being less than 80 about that time of the yr. (Sept).

As for the scene there, well, it's the Buckeyes and all that follows: thousands of midwestern football fanatics partying to get their national title season kicking....booze, bands and assorted rights of passage for 18-22 y.o. OSU students and alum. Yawn.

Bottom line: Columbus is one of the most boring big towns in the Midwest...80,000 students, surrounded by endless pig farms...the land is flat and ugly....other than that it's a swell place to visit.

6. ThrashBoy

ThrashBoy New Member

Aug 28, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey guys,

I'm pretty much assured of going.

I'd like to sit with ya'll and have a nice meetup (tailgate???).

Anyone willing to sell me a ticket?

Also, Tecos - you better get your ass to this game.

7. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
  8. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I havent bought any tickets but i do have a password, so ima just hand it over to whoever needs it. Booperinho has first dibs, but he hasnt gotten back to me. Maybe he can get a ticket for trashboy.

9. Dantezo

Dantezo Member

Sep 15, 2000
    Jeonju, S. Korea
    I’m not sure how wanting to know who is coming to the game from the Mexican forum makes you upset. You can’t say you are a “true” USA fan, since you root for Mexico as well. I’m not sure what they have been spreading around, but just because I said something against el matador back in the day they seem to be oversensitive. Hey, unless you are Luis himself or his wife, why get so upset? ;) He had his negatives, not many of us can deny them.
    I have seen pretty classless posters in all forums, and I don’t see either of us fitting in that criteria.

I like to see the rival’s team perspective, and it seems like you guys do as well. I think it would be interesting to meet everyone and have a beer ;) Obviously it will be a pro-USA crowd, but there will be a couple thousand rooting for your team.
    Is trashboy the only one coming so far?

10. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Since when did you get to decide who is a true Yank fan? Anyways nobody likes you here since they know you are troll from way back. Hell even the noobs can tell that you are nothing more than a troll.

MEJICO ES EL ANTI-FUTBOL

11. yankiboy

yankiboy New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    If you were sincere, I could care less. But you are looking to start ****. You're trolling. Unless all of the sudden you have turned over a new leaf or had some great change of heart. Which I seriously doubt. But hell, it's never too late.

Thanks for your input. It means about as much to me as your shameless Mexico baiting and your fake@ss (supposedly) good intentions. I don't need your validation or approval of what kind of USA or Sam's Army supporter that I am just because I won't play your stupid little games. You and the few Mexican forum members who don't like the fact that I hang over here can all go to hell. I'm not going anywhere till a consensus of the veteranos here tell me to let the doorknob hit me in the @ss. That's for you and all of the haters.

Being a "true USA supporter" doesn't mean that I have to act like an @sshole. I'll support my team and my country and represent them the best way that I can, as I see fit. It's pretty simple. You guys have heard it repeatedly over on the US side when a few of you guys start all of that INS type b*******.

Let me break it down for you one more time: Fierce Rivalry and Mutual Respect-Good. Very GOOD; Prejudice, Trolling, Acting like an @SShole--All very, very BAD. Yankiboy don't roll like that. At least I try my hardest not to...

Three spoonfulls of sugar don't make the arsenic any less poisonous.
    By their posts you shall know them... My record pretty much speaks for itself. Yours on the other hand...

Like I said before, your insincerity before couldn't be much more fake... So stop insulting our intelligence. No one's buying what you're selling over here. WE KNOW YOU!

Oh, and by the way, for you--that would be "Thrashboy"--you ain't "down" like that to take those sort of liberties with our boy. On that kid's worst day, even on his hearse day--you couldn't carry that kid's jock...

RANT OVER.

12. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Gimme until 3pm Central time.

13. Hucsman

Hucsman Football Ayatollah

Jun 26, 2005
    México
    Oh man... what's this guy doing here?

GIVE HIM THE BOOT!!!

14. Dantezo

Dantezo Member

Sep 15, 2000
    Jeonju, S. Korea
    I’m not deciding anything my friend, but ask a hardcore USA fan if they would root for Mexico as well. Who are you referring to these “noobs” that think I am a troll? The only 2 that use that term often are yourself and various styles, so I don’t know ;)

It seems like the only mod that is still the same from back then is Various Styles (a.k.a. Mr. has nothing better to do than to create jerking off posts ;) ) So does he let you know about my “past” and what to do and then has you do the work? I’m just curious.
    Mods: efernandez9, javila, Various Styles, Loucious Cobra

BTW thanks for that link. That’s the post I was referring to. Kinda funny when I read that again… “Mejico es el antifutbol.” Notice though I borrowed that term from how they referred to Billardo’s team as Argentina’s coach. Yes, I know, I called el matador a “llama.” He did spit at our player though. I can understand how el tri fans would be apprehensive towards me – this was your numero uno goleador, so it doesn’t sound right to insult him. However, I don’t think el tri fans can deny his actions and behaviors.
    I will be the first to point out a classy player. IMO el “emperador” Suarez was one of them. I wish el tri had more players like him… Hernandez was not at that same level. Do you guys not agree?
    If el tri had more class, I think they would not be hated as much by so many teams.

Call it what you want, “change of heart” or whatever, but I’m just here to exchange ideas with my fellow el tri fans. I’m impressed on how deep my words went from back then, but I have been a good fellow American as you can see.

Like I said, a hardcore fan does not support both teams of a rivalry.

Unless you are Hernandez himself, it’s not a personal insult or anything. However, like I said before, I can see how Mexican fans can get upset to hear that about their player.

I am sincere that I think it would be interesting to see who all is going to the game and meet up. I can’t believe that I said something so horrible before so you can’t just hear what I am saying now.

My bad, I actually didn’t see the H there, you are right. Don’t tell me you are so paranoid now that you won’t even believe this :rolleyes:

Hey, I think we have a good game coming up, so it should be interesting. Columbus te espera :)

15. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

I second that motion....he is an Immigrant basher and doesn't deserve to hang with the cool cats.

16. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Agreed, he deserves Neg Rep, a third Nip should be in order :D :)

17. Don Boppero 3000

Jan 15, 2001
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Various, it's 3 pm. I did not need the extra 8 tickets, seems they have taken care of the situation.

Thanks partna!

18. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You justg don't get it Dantezo do you? I've been a member since 2002 and I lurked for a very long time before I joined. Nobody in this forum likes you or wishes that you were here. Even your good friend Alex called you the number one troll. Quick question for you how did you feel when that Eddie Pope spit on El Matador?

19. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Link??

20. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    yes he did!

21. Don Boppero 3000

Jan 15, 2001
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Dude, he asked for a link not a mosco says.

22. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Mosco is right though. That dude can look up his own link

23. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Thank you sidspaceman! I don't know why everyone is hating on me espeacially bopper78 But it doesn'rt affect me what so ever.

24. FGarcia1

FGarcia1 New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    Santa Barbara, CA
    I've never understood the animosity towards Mosco, either; the guy just gives an opinion or asks a question, and suddenly he's hated more than the trolls from the gringo side of the BS forums... what is up with that?

...and, here's your link, provided by a Black Athletes' website, no less!

http://www.blackathletesportsnetwork.net/artman/publish/article_0545.shtml

Note the comment about BS. Very, very accurate.

25. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    ahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaha

lmao :D