Probable éxodo de 3 chivas

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by El Campeonisimo, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When did i give a retarded America opinion? Ur the one who brought up America. Did i ever call u a retard for liking Boca? Anyways, i have more rights to post here, so dont get all stupid on me. U always wanna play the damn victim. If u go back and check u will see that it was a Chivista who brought up America. Y would he do that if this is a Chivas thread? Y r u posting worthless posts about my posts?

2. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    Re: Nowt ganna hawpen

Thats where you are mistaken. Even if corinthians does want these players, they won't pay much for them. They are seen as inexpensive fill ins, not star players. There is no way that vergara will set a reasonable price for them, and little chance Oswaldo will swallow his pride and take less money to paly in brazil. You may think the best soccer is played there, but why do you think all of their national team players play elswhere? Their economy is terrible and there is no way to keep the true class players around.

3. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    even if their nation team players leave, they still have the best soccer. where do you think their national team players consistentley come from? are their careers born in spain? i dont think so. and how can you assume they wont pay a lot for them? from what i understand, they have a lot of money to spend.

4. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Tevez?? corinthians $20million ring a bell?? amazo81

5. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    sao paolo didn't beat liverpool, the ref beat liverpool. Mexican teams could probably beat any team in the world as well so what is your point?

6. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    AGREE! and i guess devilman gave up..haha

7. El Campeonisimo

El Campeonisimo New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    Nuevo Leon
  8. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    You cant compare a 20 year old tevez who was already a proven comodity to an aging sanchez, an up and down bravo and a "potential" filled medina.

9. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    no, im pretty sure sao paolo beat liverpool.

and i like how many mexican teams have won the libertadores.

10. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    he's saying how they payed a lot for tevez. he isnt comparing them.

11. AND1SOCCER

AND1SOCCER Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Socal

sanchez said he would like to be the first to play in europe or sudamerica... but didn't campos play in roma?

12. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Off topic sh1t

Not that I really care but Liverpool beat Liverpool. Benitez was a confident motherfvcker and took out 5 of his regular starters for his match against Sao Paolo. Keep in mind that despite being booked as "the best teams in the world" they really aren't. Sao Paolo was 12th in the Brazillian Serie A and Liverpool was in 5th in the EPL. Let's face it, Chivas wasn't Mexico's best team at the time of the Livertadores, but they did pretty fvcking well. Despite not being the best representation of our country at the time if they would have won the cup they would have represented our futbol and would have been among the "world's elite" teams, despite not being the absolute best. Same thing could be said for Pumas who could have won the Sudamericana despite having a lackluster season in Mexico. And despite that, they took it to the current Argentine champs. So yes, Mexican teams could probably beat any team in the world.

13. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    america didnt win the libertadores when they were champs, and despite being the best in mexico at the time, they couldnt beat velez.

its actually not common for the champion of a domestic league to win the continental championship.

14. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    Re: Off topic sh1t

it's difficult to make league-cup comparisons like that. it's just a way to discredit a team or league.

atletico paranaense was doing terrible in brazil, yet made it to the libertadores final. having a terrible or good domestic season means nothing internationally. it's a different tournament. just because chivas weren't the number one, undisputably best team doesn't mean every other team that had a better standing in the domestic league would've made the semi final.
    that's why many say it's impossible to play to win in two tournaments, you pick one or the other (not exactly true, but you don't see many teams win every tournament they participate in.)

liverpool won the champions league yet wasn't good enough to make it to the champions again until FIFA stepped in. it's an impossible comparison

15. RafaDinho

RafaDinho New Member

Dec 5, 2005
    Re: Off topic sh1t

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy off topic, dude......... :rolleyes:

Bravo: Not at his level anymore. There are way to much talent in Brazil that can take his spot in an instant.

Medina: Has more promise. Needs more "visión de campo". Can be a world class player if trained properly.

San Oswaldo: The best choice to go to Corinthians, but he's a Vet. and should end his career with my Chivas.

My two ¢ents...

16. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The only one I would like to see go is Medina. Maybe someone outside of Mexico can get through to this guy. He's got great potential and I believe that in Brazil, he might actually start working on the parts of his game that need work. Better field vision and better crossing. The vision isn't teachable, but I think he grew up in Mexico's system thinking he could take on everyone by himself. He was a prodigy of sorts, which I think stunted his team game. He might learn a thing or two over there. I hope he goes.

17. gvfatlas

gvfatlas Member

Oct 6, 2004
    GDL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No mames, de cual fumaste???

18. El Campeonisimo

El Campeonisimo New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    Nuevo Leon
  19. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    That must have been some good sh't, lol :D :p

AND1SOCCER, Campos played in the L.A Galaxy and then Chicago Fire..

20. gvfatlas

gvfatlas Member

Oct 6, 2004
    GDL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL!!!!

I think I figured out why he thinks that Campos played for AS Roma, maybe he watched the Nike commercial where they battle those demons in the Colosseum and he was lit up as a lamp, therefore he thought that Campos played there.

21. esesam

esesam Member

Dec 15, 2005
    IL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    it has to be some blueberry yummy yum:p lol