prob wif azt 90 2

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by oheli_1, Oct 13, 2004.

1. oheli_1

oheli_1 New Member

Sep 20, 2004
    i always damage my biggest toe nail if i wear these boots for more than half an hour,not the side of the nail but the top of it.wads wrong?didnt haf any problems wif my previous mania......

and how much space do u haf between ur nails and the tip of the boot?

2. Hamilton

Hamilton New Member

Jun 23, 2003
    I also got some major nail pain when I was stil breaking in these boots along with blisters..... Just give it some time and be sure to use them often and your foot will adapt.

3. tysagk17

tysagk17 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Georgia
    wear to pairs of socks this will help stretch the boot away from your toe and then then they are a little stretched then u shouldnt get teh pain.

4. becks1113

becks1113 New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    United States
    just wondering if you are still getting foot pain when you were your AZT 90 II. I am still breaking mine in. I played in a tournament this past weekend and we made it to the final's. The first 3 games on Saturday the shoes felt great, but on sunday i guess they started to hurt. I got some blisters and toe pain.

Just wondering how your shoes are coming along?

5. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    im thinking about getting these on eastbay.......how is the sizing...i wear a 8.5 in Pulsados....and theyre a kinda small on me now....and im thinking about getting a 9 with the azt90 2

6. becks1113

becks1113 New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    United States
    that's a tough question. I got mine a 1/2 size two small just like I always buy my boots.

I've only worn these in about 3 games so they aren't totally broken in yet. I really like the shoe. If they don't stretch at least just a little bit. then I might think that I should have gotten my size.

I'll tell you what, it is a great shoe. No doubt about that.

7. OWkEaNe

OWkEaNe New Member

Sep 18, 2004
    NY

get your size or a hald size bigger in my opinion.

mine are almost too small for me and they are my usual size.

8. speedyturtle4

speedyturtle4 New Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Crawley ENGLAND
    I had vapors and then bought Predators and found that the predators had a bigger sizing than the vapors. I'm not sure about AZT90s though. I found the adidas boots i have- Predators, F-50s and World Cups wider than the Vapors and about the same length. So i'd go for a bigger size.