Premature Speculation: Just how good is Lionel Messi?

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by comme, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SixthSense

SixthSense Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Va fan culo stronzo.

2. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Again you are in a way very wrong. If your above statement were true I would be a River fan, as it is most often the case the boy takes on his fathers team, I did not. At the age of four I was sitting with my uncle and a game between Boca and I believe it was Newels was on, Boca played well from what the they tell me the story was and I cheered, my uncle bought me the jersey the next day and I was Boca since, that and I am a Mama's boy,lol.
    If it were regional I should be a Tigre fan, I was not born anywhere near La Boca.
    Now what solidifies Boca as "my club" is the fact of all the things I have done in the past 34 years. Like, go to La Bombanera several times, made my boy and girl a fan, ( no luck convincing my brother:mad:) stood by the team in good and bad times, ( now being a fairly low time:() And yes got into a bad fight over them too a few times,lol. And much more I shall not bore you with.

3. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    fangulo:rolleyes:

4. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Typical fanboyish behaviour, in fact I did some research into you. You are a new memeber to BS, have posted like 35 posts, over 20 of them on this thread and the few others were all pro Ronaldo and two against Messi, bravo plastic soccer fanboy.:p

5. SixthSense

SixthSense Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Don't blame me, you laid out the lame progress report for supportership.:eek:

6. SixthSense

SixthSense Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This proves what? I recently joined this forum and found this thread today while looking around and ran into you. Naturally the majority of my posts will be in this thread. You didn't really crack the case Clueso. The avatar would have been quicker to discern that I like Ronaldo.

7. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Look up cooking:rolleyes:, sure you Italian???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4auPt4nf984"]YouTube- Cooking Tips : How to Boil Tripe (Menudo)[/ame]

8. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It proves that you are still fevershly awaiting my next response and pointlessly being a FANBOY!!!!!!:D;)

9. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Again not listening, ( I did elaborate, your choice if you wish to ignore it ), and again going off in tangents without responding to the questions set fort to you.

Lets end it here if you will not reply decently to this query. What exactly is your intention in being here on this thread???? To prove what? That perhaps Messi is not as good as people claim? If so provide sound proof and reasonable arguements. Or rather B ) that Ronaldo is in your opinion beter and you don't like Messi sharing the stage or even possibly uping him and Madrid? If B as a plastic self made fan I find it hilarious, if the first scenario you have yet in over 20 posts to add anything valid to the conversation.

10. SixthSense

SixthSense Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Some people are pure idiots. Do you trust Merraim Webeter? Or will you find a way to argue with them to? I thought you were a great "researcher?"

Main Entry: tripe
    Pronunciation: \ˈtrīp\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French
    Date: 14th century
    1 : stomach tissue especially of a ruminant (as an ox) used as food
    2 : something poor, worthless, or offensive

The bold sounds like most of your posts. Please don't begin to lecture me on the English language.

11. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And entry number one is??????? Tripe the way you used it came after :rolleyes:

Non capisci un Cazzo !!:p

12. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    still waiting

13. SixthSense

SixthSense Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid

I've already proven my points. You're now leading me to believe that you are perhaps slow. I've shown that Messi goes missing in many games and is responsible for committing the same negative acts that his contemporaries do without facing any criticism. I've mentioned Ronaldo to better affirm that Messi is not only not doing something unprecidented in history. He's not even accopmlished anything that his rival hasn't. I've pointed out that only Messi could contribute absolutely nothing to his team over a few periods of time and still have fanboys in threads arguing that he is an all-time great.

Now, I implore you to find a post where I have given Ronaldo any Godly status or super-human prowess that Messi is so often adorned with. I challenge you to even find a post that I said Ronaldo is better than Messi.

14. SixthSense

SixthSense Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You think it's a "G".....LAWLZ, stick to Spanish please.

15. SixthSense

SixthSense Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Holy Sh1t. You don't understand that words have multiple meanings? I'm glad I'm not Argentine or I'd be renouncing my citizenship.

16. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You have proven nothing, only given opinion, lets get those two straight, after all even the legends you allude to went missing in matches. Ronaldo was your first choice? Why? Why not Kaka? Rooney? Messi contributing nothing? Again opinion, last night he made several attempts to motivate his team and start things up, and yes he is human, yes there are fanboys of his, but no this thread is not about apples to oranges, but rather if Messi is indeed allready a consideration of becoming a legend or if he indeed has the stuff and potential to do so. He is beyond criticism???? Are you even looking at the Spanish media today?? Another interesting point you may find is that there are many critics of his in Argentina , even on the Argentina forum, some even say he is possibly better of the bench:eek:, so don't give me that crap that he is not being criticized, that reeks of crying like a fanboy in itself.

17. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No I wrote it with a 'g' in case they would censor it here:rolleyes::eek:

18. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And Im accused of being slow,lmao. Im fully aware of tripes other meaning , it is called sarcasm, look into it.

19. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    it is spelled shit not sh1t

20. SixthSense

SixthSense Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well your "eyerolling" made it seem as if you were correcting me. I've got to go to the pub so if I don't respond til later, a thousand pardons. :D

Seriously if we don't strike this back up it has been a pleasure debating/arguing with you. FORZA ITALIA!!!!

21. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    All good chau, or should I say ciao??:D

22. comme

comme Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 21, 2003
    Nice one guys, you managed to take the thread off on an even bigger tangent and trade insults in a foreign language. This one has died a death.