Predictions for Roma vs Juve thurs...[R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by delp_07, Oct 24, 2004.

1. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    I think Juve will win 2-0 goals by Del Piero and Nedved. Today Roma was just garbage it seems this year Palermo has brought out the worst in everyone. But Roma has done nothing spectacular this year, and our famous "fantastista" has not proven that he is the best player in the world. Anyways now talking about Juve this year we has proven that right now we are the best team in the world, only 2 goals conceeded with cl and serie a. Del Piero is looking to get back in form and Marcello Zalayeta is really filling in trezeguets boots nicely. Zlatan is adapting more and more every game but he has to learn to stop the fancy footwork. Nedved is Nedved and right now i cant say there is a player of his position that is better than him. Mauro Camoranesi is proving to be a big asset for us he is improving every game and is looking better than he was 2 years ago. The only real player that i am excited about on roma and cant wait to see back on the nt is Montella.A great player with a great touch. His goal 2 weeks ago was outstanding and possibly the best ive ever seen. Ito the bottom corner, now that takes precision to get it in like that from a volley

PLayers to Watch:
    Juventus
    Alex Del Piero: His game against sienna proved that he still has his amazing touch and that he is on the road to a full recovery. HIs 2nd goal to me was brilliance that faster and faster he is getting back.

Roma
    Vincenzo Montella: Has finally got the form back that he missed ever so mcuh when he was at Sampdoria. HIs accurate shots and great touches will prove to be a set back for the Juve defence, for a player like him Juventus will have to put a marker on him to watch all of his wherabouts. He is the only real threat of Roma.

2. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    WELL guys we are almost set for kickoff just about 2 hours away. I am extremely excited about this game today. WHat do you guys think the biggest threat for roma is. What will we have to watch out for today. Which one of the trident seems to be the most unstoppable.

3. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right Totti and Cassano aren't dangerous at all, in fact they do more bad than good for Roma and can't cause Juve's defense any problems :rolleyes:.

4. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Well if you are watching the game right now Montella seems to be creating some problems right now on the pitch cassano and totti dont seem to be doing ne good at the moment. This is just at the moment though

5. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    And i wrote that wrong i meant to say the only player i am worried about on roma cassano and totti are big threats for roma but right now the biggest threat is montella.