Prediction

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by BobtheMetroStars12thman, Oct 19, 2003.

1. BobtheMetroStars12thman

Nov 18, 1998
    Metros lose to Revulsion in last game of the season, end up in 4th place and play the Fire in the playoffs where they lose both games. They score 1 goal in the last 3 games. Isn't it inevitable?

THE SEASONAL METRO CHOKE. IT HAPPENS EVERY SEASON.

2. Roehl Sybing

Roehl Sybing Guest

And you're our 12th man because of...?

3. BobtheMetroStars12thman

Nov 18, 1998
    Because I've been a supporter since day 1 so I know the deal since I've lived it from the beginning. If you know there's going to be a better outcome, please let me in on it.

4. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ

I dont know whats gonna happen in the next few weeks but I do know that being a good supporter means having faith in your team. Now I'm not saying your not a good supporter but please try not to come on here and bring everyone else down with your predictions.

Have faith...

VIVA METROS!!!

5. Allez_Zizou

Allez_Zizou New Member

May 24, 2002
    Metro Fan in Boston
    Irrelevant (R)

Well,

This is a pointless discussion now because with DC's loss the Metros are guaranteed at least 3rd place and will be facing the Revs in the first round of the playoffs.

...unless of course y'all want to keep giving Bobthe12thman or whatever his name a hard time.

6. NYC

NYC New Member

Nov 1, 1999
    How ironic.

7. UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain Member

May 19, 2002
    I've had metro tix since day one, and still have faith. With the MLS the way it is, any team in the playoffs really have a chance to take the trophy home. Still I'll overlook that and still have faith in Metro.

8. BobtheMetroStars12thman

Nov 18, 1998
    I already blew part of my prediction so maybe there's hope after all.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I hope the Fire go out in the first round, we win the first round, play the Conference final at home where we win for a change, then go on to win MLS Cup, CONCACAF Champions' Cup next year, get invited to Copa Liberatores and win that and the World Club Cup. It's nice to dream.

But you all know Metro reality, no? I don't have to tell you all that. I have also been a Jets fan since they drafted Joe Namath, so if anyone knows about what it means to be that kind of supporter, I'm the guy.

GO METROS!!! GO JETS!!!

9. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    Bob. At least you saw Broadway Joe win the big one at Super Bowl III.

I also told my other friends who are Jets fans that the Jets were gonna start winning before the Bills Game and so far a two game winning streak.

AND RIGHT NOW I WILL SAY THE METRO WILL GO INTO THE RAZOR AND TAKE OUT THE REVS TO RECLAIM 2ND PLACE IN THE EAST! METRO WILL RECLAIM THEIR 2ND POSITION AFTER THIS SATURDAY AFTERNOON!

No more negative posts. The Metro will win their final match of the regualr season. This I feel good about.

GO METRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    I think that prediction isn't doing too well so far as the Metros cant finish lower then third.

11. ibcnu424

ibcnu424 New Member

Sep 9, 2003
    The Metros are the Red Sox of MLS!!!

I've watched from the beginning and like it or not it's true!