(Pre-match) El Salvador vs Mexico 6/6/09

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by aguimarães, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CruzAzul9

CruzAzul9 New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Tokyo
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sigue el mismo Hondureño ardido jajaja, parece partido Mexico - Honduras. Es el mismo que pone a Suazo como el mejor de la historia por que le pagaron un chingo no? Jaja. Rafa Marquez dos Champions, Suazo no lo quiere Mourinho. Lo mando a Benfica, lesiono, sale de Benfica, ahora donde? Aun lesionado lo querian vender a otro equipo... grande el crack ese :)

You guys are just reinforcing what most of the Mexicans here are saying, that you only aspire to beat Mexico. We even have a Hondurian (de que se murieron los quemados? lol) in the mix. Making this like a World Cup Final, damn. Mexico is going through a bad moment now everyone is better than them? lol Forget about who dominates in titles in the local region, huh? Mexico stays among the best in Copa America (not just once), all those matches are outside the Azteca, outside of Mexico, beating teams like Brasil, Uruguay and Paraguay.

I believe we can and will beat El Salvador tomorrow. I have nothing against anybody. Vamos Mexico.

2. invisible_shadow

Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Goodbye,take the Aztecaso dream of yours with you.When was the last time Honduras even went to a world cup?1982?LOL

3. Bujias

Bujias Member

May 4, 2007
    Mexico, GDL.
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If you take guys like Torrado who btw complains about dirtiness when hes one of the most dirty playing guys there is or idiots like nery seriusly, yeah be offended but other players did meant they have improved, they have said it a lot of times, iv seen it, the problem is that you just see things the way you want proof of that is that you called me a moron :), and your fuled by the fact that there are mexicans here just like you posting against you. Stop being so fking touchy.

4. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Awwww looks like you guys got pretty hurt by all my statements, I'm sorry. :(

5. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

Who the hell let you out of your cage Mongolito? Take your wannabe Aztecaso ass out of here.

6. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

Your mother did. :)

7. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Ardido? De que? De averles ganado los ultimos 2 partidos disputados contra Mexico.. si MUY ardido. :rolleyes:

8. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    It is a racial slur coming from a mexican, it is dirrirent, thats fine, keep saying what you say. but You wouldnt call me cerrote in the face...thats for sure.,

9. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So now your the one acting tough behind a keyboard?

10. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Remember TTM's warning about physical threats and online gangsterism.

11. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Meh, central americans call each other cerotes de mi*** when we play pick up games.

it depends how you say it like anything.

Like was up my n****. is fine between friends.

It just the tone like anything.

12. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

Mar 26, 2005
    DGREAT you say that the difference is that Mexico plays to win the world cup, while ES and Honduras plays to beat Mexico?

lol tell me when has ANYONE considered Mexico a contender? what has Mexico done un the wirld cups? NADA, you guys can't even get past the "4th" game, in your pathetic soccer history you only reached the quaterfinals once and at home, ONCE!. No Argentina, Brazil play to win the cup, Mexico and mediocre players (save Guardado) and the concacaf play to see if they miracously win the cup. Besides the US will win it first before Mexico.

13. invisible_shadow

Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LMAO wtf?
    Oh and what is a "wirld cup"

At least we can actually qualify to a world cup.
    Let me guess,you support both el salvador and usa?Assuming ES is your country of birth.

14. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Member

Jun 29, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Vegnar is the Central American version of Mosco.

I vegnar this.:D

15. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

Mar 26, 2005
    stupid iphone is the reason why i miss typed world, but since you want to bring where are we from I'm american european descent.

I'm just here rooting for ES of course but what about you ahh let me guess a 2nd generation mexican inmigrant? why does it matters to you where I'm from, I don't mind the million of you guys that come into my country.

16. invisible_shadow

Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Your usmnt hasn't done anything special and yet you claim they will win the world cup first?

lol

Hard to take you seriously.

And no,I'm not 2nd generation.But nice try.

17. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So you are a second generation european "inmigrant"???

18. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León

ja ja.. this guy says "why do you ask" oh by the way "im american, european decent"
    wait, does this mean that you are 4th generation immigrant? 5th?
    but hey he doesn't mind that people come into HIS country.

19. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    So you making up a definition for the word obsession that comes nowhere near close to the true definition of the word is suppose to prove a point for you?? Try again.

20. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    another example of a mexican getting owned and then have to recur to plan B, which in this case was to make fun of stupid spelling errors. Try again bud.

21. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

Bringing moms into this now?

Tell your chimp mom to quit calling me, Im tired of that beast hitting me up on my phone. She keeps trying to tell me about how happy she was about Honduras almost getting an Aztecaso and how happy and satisfied you felt about it.

By the way, she has a Tattoo on her ass cheek that reads "Gammas property".

22. Vamos Ticos

Vamos Ticos Member

Jul 18, 2006
    What time is this match? Hope its after the Costa Rica vs Trinidad game because if all you guys are talking mad sh*T to eachother...and the press is talking mad sh*t to eachother...i can't wait to see what the players attitudes will be on the field :D

23. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    what?
    her right cheek says made in China

24. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

It did, she put the huge tattoo over it.

25. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

You sound like a 12 year old kid "nice comeback son"