Praise for le good moderators

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Alphonse, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Alphonse

Alphonse New Member

May 30, 2003
    La France
    I le read some of the messages posted here, and it makes me le tres depressed. :( There is le only a lot of complaining about errors, bugs, bad moderators, my le puppy ran away from home, and le many more negative things.

I will now try to le counterbalance all this negativity with le plus positive energy. Since this is also the 'announcement' forum, I will make le 'announcement' about good moderators at bigsoccer. Everybody else who thinks le same way about the moderator of le forums they visit, should write here about them also, because all you read is about le bad, and never about le good. It is like le news without a cute female newsreader.

Le Huss
    For le taking time from his le super adventures of saving le world to reply to le little people like all you posters, and le fantastic person like moi, on this forum.

Le Matt Clark
    He has le tres good humour, and is also very super smart. He also take time of his le busy bachelor life to jump in le discussions with his opinion. He is le true humanitarian.

Le Clanblue
    I am supposed to not like le English, but here is yet le another one I le like. They must be tres good moderators that even I le like them, non? Besides being le good moderator, all women also think he is sexy. Not as sexy as moi though, but that is le impossible anyway.

Le jamison & le panicfc
    They are like le Batman and Robin of le French board, only without the silly costumes and le weird "holy le flying fish batman!" remarks. They are so not bad that I can even le ignore that neither of them is Français, although I wish they would le make more topics. Mais that is le minor detail.

This le message group is only for positive remarks about moderators, so keep all le negative energy out of this topic, merci.

2. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    corrected. :p

3. ProfZodiac