Post Game Parties

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by milbrett, Apr 18, 2003.

1. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    http://www.nypower.com/354880.html

woohoo! back to Tin Alley! I did like that Champions was in the visiting team's hotel but... it was like a zoo and the players were the animals on display in the cage. I like how they are back to Tin Alley by request from the players!

2. magiclamp

magiclamp New Member

Jan 2, 2000
    New Yawk
    what happened to Jillian's?? I didn't get to make it to the post season kickoff party, but I hear the place is cool.

hmmmmmmmm...

well, in any case Tin Alley is great - except I hate the smoke. Oh wait! you can't smoke anywhere anymore, right?

anyone besides me going to the game?? You goin' Kathy??

3. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    :( no.... no one seems to be donating to "Send Kathy to WUSA Games Fund"... what is this world coming to!:D Maybe they'll wanna donate to the "Whoops! Kathy spent alittle too much money and is short on her car payment fund"

hopefully I make it to a game or two... I now gotta takemy nephew to 2 games! One in Boston and one in NY.

4. ShannonMacRulez

ShannonMacRulez New Member

Apr 17, 2000
    da boondocks
    Awwww, I liked Champions cuz the visiting teams sometimes showed up. :( Oh well....

Tin Alley's cool. I'm glad they're still doing it.

I will be at the game today.... its Mac and the Spirit!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!! There's no way I'm missing this one.

Kathy, who's gonna torture my jersey now??? lol, jk!!

5. milbrett

milbrett New Member

Apr 9, 2000
    MA
    I Know!!! and I still have my "Hang the SD Spirit Fan ----->" sign.. I was gonna bring that with me just so I could torture you! :D

6. magiclamp

magiclamp New Member

Jan 2, 2000
    New Yawk
    Are you gonna go to Tin Alley after the game? I'm only going if I have someone to go with. I feel too much like a loser if I go alone. :p

It's a gorgeous day out today. However, I am SURE it will still be nice and WINDY at the stadium, as it ALWAYS is! I'm bringing something to wear just in case...

I'll be in my usual seat sec 114 row G seat 1 :)

Well, I'm off to go clean my car. I must have stepped in dog doo somewhere along the way, although I can see nothing, but it stinks to high heaven. GAG.

TMI??