Pope insults muslims

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Smiley321, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    I'm liking this new pope more every day

He says that Muhammad's innovations to religion were evil and inhuman.

Evil, inhuman muslims go insane worldwide.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/09/16/D8K652801.html

My favorite is the guy from India, he seems to be one of the few without a sniveling, apologetic approach to the savages who call for the death of everyone in America routinely:

In India, Cardinal Telesphore Toppo, who is president of the Indian Catholic Bishops Conference, said the Christian community in that country must face Muslim protests over the pope's speech "with Christian courage and prayer because truth needs no other defense," according to AsiaNews, a Vatican-affiliated news agency.

2. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Muslims still owe me an apology for 09.11.01... until it is delivered I don't care what the Pope or anyone else calls the Muslims.... they are evil, degenerate, terrorist-sympathizing animals who teach their children to kill in Saudi-financed madrassas and slaughter other humans due to this fundamental misunderstanding of Mohammed. Until they change this basic fact, I don't treat the Muslim religion as one of peace since it is not.

The Mosques that tolerate terrorist and the Muslim clerics who refuse to castigate jihadi terrorists are the enemy. I don't plan on changing this understanding until the Muslims decide to change.

Somalia jihadist Sheik Abubukar Hassan Malin stoked Pope rage by declaring: "Whoever offends our Prophet Mohammed should be killed on the spot by the nearest Muslim."

The Christian religion is one of peace while the Muslim religion is now one of hate; taken over by radical jihadis...

Mohammed himself would strike down these jihadis; I certainly hope God does!!!

3. jimmy.h

jimmy.h New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    I get the feeling this is not entirely true. Something about inquisitions or something. Anyway I suppose you criticise James Charles Kopp and Eric Rudolph for their crimes in the name of Christianity.

4. jimmy.h

jimmy.h New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    What all of them? Like Christians are a buch of gay bashing pigs who spend their time being taught to hate gays and planning their attacks on abortion clinics?

5. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    I wonder who's sockpuppet jimmy.h is? 3 posts, all in Bill's little slice of virtual heaven.

6. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dear Young Jimmy:

Learn To Read!

Signed,

IntheNet

Shame of Iran
    "Iranians found guilty of gay lovemaking are given a choice of four death styles: being hanged, stoned, halved by a sword, or dropped from the highest perch."

The Controversy Over The Iranian "Gay" Hangings

Islamic Treatment of Homosexuals
    "The Muslim fundamentalist group Taleban, in Afghanistan, had put two homosexuals to death by collapsing a wall on top of them. A few weeks later, I read another story about the Taleban carrying similar executions of up to half dozen more homosexuals."

7. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano
    Too bad for them impalement is not an option. :D

8. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Is the Pope Catholic? Do bears...

The Pope should convert to Islam.

9. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano
    Re: Is the Pope Catholic? Do bears...

Once again….

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2006/09/nazi_pope_refus.html

Under Sharia law, anyone who even indirectly implies that Islam is anything less than "peachy keen" can only be forgiven once they’ve been decapitated, disemboweled, and then trampled to death by a herd of unwashed goats. The Pope is probably too much of a bigot to accept such an olive branch, but there is an alternative. He could convert to Islam.

10. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

These Muslim radicals are clearly miffed that Ann Coulter beat them to the punch a few years ago when she said, "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

:)

11. Plowmanoo

Plowmanoo New Member

Apr 18, 1999
    Columbus, OH

Allow me to propose the mother of all rhetorical questions...

Why isn't anyone "mainstream" pointing out that many Muslims are reacting to the Pope calling Islam a violent religion, by in fact, behaving quite violently?

12. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano

[​IMG]

13. jimmy.h

jimmy.h New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    I'm confused. These muslims seem to hate gays as much as fundamentalist Christrians, does that make them good or bad?

Again can I have your opinion of James Charles Kopp and Eric Rudolph? or Tim McVeigh for that matter?

14. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    They are animals. Done.

That said, they neither lead large congregations or issue prononouncements calling for the death of those who disagree with them. In other words, they have nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Now go away little boy, and let the adults talk.

Sachin

15. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dear Young Jimmy:

If you have to reach back several years to attempt to find some single figure or figures remotely related to Christianity that may be construed as a fanatical and/or violent Christian, then your answer is at hand. I only have to reach back to this morning to find hundreds of examples of Muslim violence.

IntheNet

16. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    Jimmy, there are gay christians and prominent gay republicans, there is a gay republican group (log cabin). Many Christians oppose homosexuality but do not kill anyone over it (the ones that do are a small small small minority).

Now, how does that compare to the middle east? Being sentenced to death is not the same as only being allowed a civil union instead of a full blown marriage.

Do you think Queer Eye or Will and Grace could be shown in Terhan, Beiruit, Tripoli, etc without violence breaking out?

17. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    Oh and no one likes Mcveigh or Rudolph, they are animals. They represent .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of Christians.

There are pictures of mass celebrations after 9/11

you do the math Jimmy

18. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
  19. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    How about a movie like "Brokeback Islamic Jihad" with Mohammed and Ahmed playing "hide the dynamite"

20. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In any event, McVeigh claimed to be at most an agnostic. He said prior to execution he did not believe in an afterlife (look at his choice of a final statement). He did hedge his bets though and ask for last rites.

As for Rudolph, he was connected with Christian Identity.

21. jimmy.h

jimmy.h New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    First of all I do not believe all Christians to hate homosexuals in any way, nor am I equating the actions of Christians on the whole to Muslims on the whole.

What I was pointing out was that Inthenet's assesment that of (that's "the muslims", not some muslims) as "they are evil, degenerate, terrorist-sympathizing animals" is as ludicrous as suggesting all Christians are gay-haters who fantasie over blowin up abortion clinics. Most Christians I know find these ideals disgusting yet I'm sure many Christians do have extreme hatred for homosexuals. Similarly the Muslims I have met find the actions and beliefs of bin Laden et al to be disgusting but I'm sure many Muslims do not.

Also you may have noted that despite your and others condemnation of Rudolph etc IntheNet is yet to criticise either their ideals or actions. It is when people who claim to be Christian fail to criticise those who commit crimes in Christianities name that I see the similarities between fundamentalist muslims and fundamentalist Christians.

So to IntheNet, again can you give you opinion/thouhts of James Charles Kopp and Eric Rudolph? Why could you not spare a few seconds to condemn these evil monsters?

PS my problem is not with your comments Microwave or anyone other than ITN. I don't see any of his hypocrisy in your argument.

Cheers

22. jimmy.h

jimmy.h New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Do you even read the questions I ask you? Yes Islam is more violent than Christianity at this period in time, I'm not doubting that. I was just wondering what you view of terrorism commited in the name of your own religion is. Seeing as you are yet to condemn it, I suppose you are, at the very least, indifferent to it.

23. jimmy.h

jimmy.h New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    The Westboro Baptist Church and Fred Phelps do all of the above and they are apparently Christian.

24. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Are you honestly comparing Fred Phelps with supposedly mainstream Muslim leaders who call for the "death do the infidels" and restoration of the caliphate, etc?

Fred Phelps may want gay people dead, but the supposedly Islamic government in Iran actually kills homosexuals as a matter of state policy. If you can draw a mroal equivalence between the two, you are a sick person.

Sachin