Pope and Mathis fans ....

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by GoRapids, Jul 5, 2005.

1. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Eddie Pope your man no matter what shirt he's wearing???

You idiolize Mathis even though he's now plying his trade in the Rocky Mountains????

The Rocky Mountain Cup is having an auction to raise cash to pay for the Fan Based Trophy!!! We need your help ... visit rockymountaincup.com for details.

RSL autographed Pope and Mathis Jerseys ....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27289&item=5216151975&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27289&item=5216154880&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

2. AbercrombieAnde

AbercrombieAnde New Member

Apr 29, 2004
    Utica NY
    Cool thanks. Lets see how much mathis is god is gonna through down

3. Mathis is a God

Mathis is a God New Member

Apr 26, 2004
    NJ
    Na, I already got his autograph. And if that was an attempt to make fun of my name, well at least mine has somethign to do about soccer and not some faggy clothing line.

4. AbercrombieAnde

AbercrombieAnde New Member

Apr 29, 2004
    Utica NY
    Relax. I was affraid I would of had to out bid you. BTW its a nickname

5. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    if you haven't bid yet ... looks like y ou'll be bidding against 3 people!!!

If anyone wants more information on the Rocky Mountain Cup ... you can visit www.rockymountaincup.com ...

you can even support us - the MLS FANS - by donating via the website if you wish ... $5, $10, $20 ... it's all appreciated!!!

6. Mathis is a God

Apr 26, 2004
    NJ
    what a waste of money, please donate your money to a charity that needs it for other things than buying a trophy.

7. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    Not that's good stuff.

8. sccrhound

sccrhound Member

Oct 8, 2002
    CT
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Same as the last years that each of was here. Two empty shirts.

9. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    If Mathis is a God ... I got news for you ... God couldn't score in a whore house!

10. Mathis is a God

Apr 26, 2004
    NJ
    With a goal differential of -5 and only outscoring 3 teams in the league (including 2 expansion teams) I would say the Rapids have a little trouble scoring as well. Especially considering Mathis scored 5 goals in a game while Colorado probably never even scored 5 goals in a game as a team. I know for a fact they havent done it in the past two seasons.

No worries though, if you dont make enough money it wont even matter, because Colorado wont be the ones rewarded the trophy anyway.

11. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Who ever said my team was good???? I'm the one having to sit through it game after game!!!!

What I said was ... MATHIS SUCKS! :D

15 games .... ZERO goals. Jesus man ... even Seth Trembly has 2 goals for RSL!

12. SoccerDad101

SoccerDad101 New Member

May 3, 2005
    And what Im saying is that Mathis has been much more succesful in the past 10 years than the Rapids team as a whole.

13. bsucio9

bsucio9 Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Twin Falls
    Not exactly the best marketing strategy from a guy trying to push Mathis memorabilia. ;)

14. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Hey ... who said I EVER liked the guy ;)

But I know some of YOU do ...

And now you can get something of his ... and he's wearing the Red White and Blue this time ... not a Fake Salt Lake shirt!!!

Autographed Sports Illustrated

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5217012413&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Mathis is God ... if you don't put a bid in on this ... you're simply a poser!!

15. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Too true. Now they both hit bottom :) Must be the thin air!

God Damn it ... there I go again ... maybe I need some Fake Salt Lake Committee members doing this!!

16. Mathis is a God

Apr 26, 2004
    NJ
    No, I beleive if my name was "I will bid on a Mathis autographed jersey" and then I didnt bid, then I would be a poser.

17. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    Clint autographed my US Soccer Ball, He autographed my 4-4-2 mag with his picture in it. I have a picture of Clint & me. I'm happy.

18. Olympia

Olympia New Member

Jun 16, 2005
    NY
    I have photos taken with Clint after the game when he was playing at Hannover 96. I am happy too. :)

19. capitalist

capitalist New Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Proceeds from this auction go to a worthy (soccer) cause.

Let's have fun!