Ponte to Japan

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by mace, Jun 28, 2005.

1. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    Once, long ago, in the land of BS, there was a man.
    And he read a stupid thread.
    And being a man of integrity, he found it imperative that he point out the abject stupidity of the stupid thread. And it was good.

But alas, the thread was not passively stupid. It was a very dangerous and crafty actively stupid thread. It worked its stupid thread magic, weaving a spell of stupidity so strong that the man who read the stupid thread, and named the stupid thread kept coming back to the stupid thread. And it was bad.

And yo, these many posts, I mean years, later, the stupid spell has continued to work its stupid evil and the poor man who was only trying to do good in the world of BS had been sucked into this turgid swamp of stupidity.

And the avatars wept for his soul.

2. mace

mace Member+

Indy 11
    United States
    Jun 5, 2004
    USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Crown upon my empty head the crown of King Stupid, for I have created yet another Stupid Thread. Yea, intelligence it has lacked. For I have yet again thrust, nay, forced, these thoughts lacking any common sense upon the unwitting souls who happen upon this utterly whimsical matter. Such immaturity is a travesity, lameness so completely devoid of meaningful thought, it is far beyond the merely lame and enters the realm of eternal darkness. I beseech of thee, be gone!!

Mace