Poll: Do you think AFC champs league is a joke?

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by kanasai100, Sep 5, 2002.

1. kanasai100

kanasai100 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Nowhere
    Yes
    No
    Maybe

2. kanasai100

kanasai100 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Nowhere
    Such a joke

AFC champions league is such a joke. Funny they let two crap teams from S'league to join the champions league. Malaysia is not in it at all. I think the Malaysian can still put up a better job than Singapore. I think AFC should drop that league and concentrate on Asian cup instead. Many Asian national teams are better than the Asian clubs. That is why the best Asian players go to European clubs or South America to further their skills instead of staying in the crap Asian leagues.
    Another questions to the Koreans or Japanese---
    Do you think J-league or K-league is better than your national teams?

3. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I'm pretty sure some of our professioanal sides could beat our national side once or twice..that's the thing ppl tend to forget..watching professioanal games are a lot more fun than watching NATs play.

4. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan
    Why is Malaysia not participating? Is it because the AFC won't let them in, or the Malaysian federation chose not to participate. I think it is a good idea for top clubs in Asian to compete against one another. It will hopefully increase the level of competitition in some of the top Asian footballing nations as well as generate some revenue.

5. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    I think Malaysia is in some kind of suspension from FIFA. maybe their government interfered their football associations lil bit too much.

6. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan
    What, the Malaysian government and Datuk Mahathir Mohammed interfere in something? Never!!!