Podcasts for the League Championship?

Discussion in 'League Championship' started by baseballbert, Jan 13, 2015.

1. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    What shows do people recommend? It seems most of the ones I've seen cover the Premiere League and do t spend much time on the League Championship.

Thanks!

2. Myshoe

Myshoe Member+

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Not a podcast as such but if you're listening to Forest live on a Saturday morning you should find a "Gillette Soccer Saturday" stream online to have running in the background, it'll keep you up to date with all of the scores throughout the leagues.

This is good for highlights and some discussion but you're likely to need a UK proxy to be able to view it:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mfmt9

We don't get particularly fantastic Championship coverage in the UK either so you aren't alone in feeling neglected.

3. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Thank you tons for all of the good footie leads! It makes me nuts that there isn't a service like MLS Live through Sky to watch games.

I had that last season, awesome app. Full game archives too.

4. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    My 2012-2013 home jerseys came last week. This years away shirt should be here soon.

What do you think about the 3rd kit? I like the color, not too sure about the design.

5. Myshoe

Myshoe Member+

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  6. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Right? I like the blue, but a different design would've been better.

7. Myshoe

Myshoe Member+

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    #7 Myshoe, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    A different colour or design would help, as it stands it looks too similar to Chelsea's home kit not that Chelsea's kit is bad.

8. Myshoe

Myshoe Member+

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  9. baseballbert

baseballbert Member

Jun 18, 2014
    That's good stuff! Thanks! Watching the USMNT cough up yet another lead in the second half. Losing 3-2