Please This Is My Dream

Discussion in 'Rochester Rhinos' started by chojnacki11, Mar 29, 2007.

1. chojnacki11

chojnacki11 New Member

Mar 29, 2007
    buffalo new york
    hello i am 15 years old and all i ever wanted to do was go to a professinal soccer match .
    i am, the only one in my family who enjoys to play soccer which is not good but my family just doesnt like it. I live in Buffalo new york and to put a team in rochester which is less then a hour away from me would be the biggest thing to ever happen to me.
    My life long dream is to become a professionall soccer player i play ever day to get to the best i can be as a player if my carreer in playing does not work i will try to get in coaching but as a young teen i would love to finally watch a soccer match live. If any one that is reading this that can make a change in mine and many peoples life by putting a team near buffalo new york i would love that so much i would give all my money up(which is not alot) but i would give it all up to anyone in the world just to be able to see the best players of america my country.

2. Rahbiefowlah

Rahbiefowlah Member+

Oct 22, 2001
    Las Vegas
    There is a team there.

3. WiscFan

WiscFan Member

Nov 14, 2005
    Fond du Lac, WI
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Raging Rhinos are pretty good. Plus they have their own stadium!
    As far as I know they won the A-League / USL - Division 1 Championships in

Open Cup Champs in 1999

check out their site
    www.rhinossoccer.com

4. nymetrobulls

nymetrobulls New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    nyc
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey its nice to see that Im nto the only 15 year old on these boards who has the same dream as me to play professional soccer. Im also from NY, but I live in Queens so I have the Red Bulls. ButI really hope you can get a team up there. Good luck.