Please rate us your forum Mods - The Moderators Poll

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by DSC05, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Please rate us, your forum Mods (Frieslander, panicfc, DSC05) and how we moderated the Belgium forum in 2005. These polls have been created at the request of the BigSoccer Admins in an effort to improve our community and clarify our newly revised community guidelines for the coming year. Please be honest, civil, and fair in your responses. After one week, we will attempt to respond and address your praise and criticism. We all value your feedback so please, don't be shy. We won't bite (we promise!)

A little background about us...I, DSC05 have been a mod of this forum for only a month, but I've been a member of BigSoccer since June 2002. I also moderate the Holland forum.

Frieslander is the senior moderator here, as he's been around since Feb 2000 and has been the mod of this board from the start and also moderates the Holland forum, along with West Ham, and maybe some other boards I don't know about.

Panicfc is the other more experienced mod than me, he's been around since Dec 2000, and he's also been the mod of this board since the start. He also mods the Holland, France, Bayer Leverkusen, West Ham and I'm sure some other boards that I don't even know exist.

A= Excellent
    B= Above Average
    C= Average
    F= Terrible

2. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    excellent !

3. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Only four votes? Anything else people would like to say? Thanks to the people who voted, but we have to have more regulars than this.

4. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, what's the deal with only 4 votes.

We wanted 10 Excellents!

;)

5. O-side

O-side New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Verviers/ Belgium

Sorry, I'm late :(

But you do it EXCELLENT, Thank's :)